What are you currently excited about?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm excited and nervous about going back to school on August 11th :ph34r: My friend and I have different home rooms so I'm nervous about starting out the day differently, and I might get lost because I have 6 teachers, not 4 this time. So I need to make a map and I am going to make it beautiful~ Or atleast I'll try to make it nice :furawatchi: I'm excited that I have my favorite teacher again and also for homeroom and I will start out my day with a cool teacher :lol:

Getting my hair cut and dyed :)

Going on a train ride to somewhere I really love this weekend.

CHRISTMAS. Fail much?

^ LOL, I'm excited for Christmas year-round as well. I love the feeling I get during that time of year and the wonderful smell of the season.

I'm excited to sit down and read my book when I get the chance.

I'm excited about getting my monroe peircing soon, and going school shopping.

Nothing says to me "Autumn" like a brand new hoodie.

I'm always excited about Halloween, seeing I braught up Autumn.

I'm excited for getting my tattoo for my 16th birthday in March.

And I'm nervous about going to a brand new school this year for my sophmore year.

Hanging out with my friend tomorrow, going to a show (with about.. 9 bands?) at the local pool Friday, and bandcamp starting Monday

Hanging out with my friend tomorrow, going to a show (with about.. 9 bands?) at the local pool Friday, and bandcamp starting Monday
I start band camp next Sunday, but we leave on Tuesday.

I'm kinda excited...

I went to Buffalo with my family and we bought a farm and there's a forest behind it. We own 50 acres of it, so I can't wait to go back there. I'm back in NYC.

I'm going to spend the night at Kaitlyn's house tomorrow. She's one of my very best friends in the world and I haven't seen her since June, when school ended. This is going to be ah-mazing. <3

Getting involved with clubs and sports teams in high school.

Wearing school uniform, getting popular.

Being able to take the bus anywhere on my own (w/out anyone knowing)

Getting a first job that has a good salary...

Getting involved in other sports teams outside of school.......

Seeing my old friends again and letting them know how much I care about them.

Trying a new sport or dance and getting really good at it.

Hopefully my cousins will visit too :wub:

[SIZE=8pt]Awaiting my nightly call and conversation with my boyfriend. I'm such a girl.[/SIZE]

Oh, and I'm almost finished with a commission.

SO EXCITED FOR SCHOOL >D Starts on Aug. 12th Thursday baby. SO EXCITED <3 Im going to be even MORE Excited next year when I go into highschool x_x;;

ALSO VERY excited about getting my TMGO <3

My holiday. Yes, another one. Don't worry, it's only at the end of this month and a 3 day quickie, so I won't be very long.

Band camp actually, hahaha.

We already learned the first movement yesterday, and on Sunday we're gonna learn the second, and we're gonna learn the third and fourth movement during camp. ♥

Thank god I got all percussion parts. If anyone touches MY bass drum/gong, nasty things are gonna happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back