What are you planning on doing today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
What are you planning on doing today?

I'm going to a marching band festival

3pm-11pm ;-;

Study for an American Studies test.

And.. maybe visit a store..

I'm laying in my bed and sleeping. Already had hockey at 7am.

Re-drawing Indy for Krystal.

Going to my best friend's bat mitzvah.

going on iscribble with someone, and doing my homework.

so far, i'm failing at both. 8D

I had my guitar lesson earlier and ran some errands.

Tonight I had the option to go to the homecoming dance with this guy I have been dating on and off...

But instead I'm going over to my best friend's house to party! :D

Less stress with the second option, lol. ;3

I was planning on getting better at typing but it's really hard! Every time I type I have to have my fingers on the home keys. Like, right now. I'm having trouble with some keys.

EDIT: I'm doing it because my computer class teacher is making us do a typing quiz. Every time he catches you using the wrong keys, he lowers your grade. I don't see why 6th graders should have to type perfectly and at 25 words per minute. It's so stupid! I type faster when using the wrong fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleeping all day! So i'm practically doing NOTHING. But I will eat a lunch time snack... and go to the washroom.

First I slept over at the twins' house so when we woke up we went to Starbucks at eight to meet up with some of the other theatre kids. Then Saturday rehearsal--10 to 5.

We got let out at 4 so the other two ADs and I went to get our director's end of show gift. Got home 45 minutes ago and I plan on watching Glee and doing my homework because tomorrow will be just as hectic as today.

I'm washing my dog lol : D

Spending time with my kitty who we just got back from the vet ;-;

And maybe seeing one of my friends, Bella, who I haven't seen for like, 2 weeks Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back