What are you planning on doing today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still practicing at my typing. I'm not going to do any smilies, so sad. And numbers are hard too..

HOPEFULLY get my foot X-Rayed.

But if not, stay here on the computer until I have to get off, then watch TV, eat supper, go on computer, play DS, then TV.

Well I was gonna go to the library.

But we just phoned them and the library's closed today. D:

So Mum and I went for a walk around our neighbourhood and its surrounding neighbourhoods. As for what I'm gonna do later on..? Hmm, it's like 5PM now, so I'm not entirely sure. Maybe go to the park or something.. if not, then I'll stay on the computer and play some more Scribblenauts. :)

I just woke up.

So Today I plan on going to Tim Hortons in around an hour, with my Friend and her Aunt.

Then School.

Then After school is done, Home.

-School.

-Staying home because my brother will be at his private art lessons class.

-And maybe going to dinner with my grandmaa~ (No, she's not a boring old one. She's soo epic. :3)

Haha, it's 1AM so it counts as Wednesday.

Today I am sleeping over my lovely Jen's house! :D

And before that, I'll play some more Scribblenauts and go on the lappy.

As of right now, relaxing. And maybe doing the rest of my homework. Though it's not due until Friday, and I feel like being lazy, so that probably won't happen. xD And of course, school tomorrow.

warm myself up, go to school and read myself stupid, come home, go on TT, get my camera and record my TT experiance.

Well I haven't slept yet, so *tomorrow* I'll probably sleep a good portion of the day and depending if I'm still sick or not, go get the mail(stupid PO BOX) xP

Computer.

Breakfast.

Maybe some TV.

More computer.

Lunch.

Maybe some TV.

Even more computer.

Dinner.

TV.

Bed.

Well, it's after 10pm so I'll be headed to bed soon. As for what I'll be doing *tomorrow*, well, not much probably. I'll probably watch some TV, play Animal Crossing on my Wii, read, draw, and of course, hang around the interwebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back