What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
playin' nothing...

to Chloe1503: yes, and it's illegal, just don't tell that to the police! xD

playin' nothing...to Chloe1503: yes, and it's illegal, just don't tell that to the police! xD
I know that silly! But what really annoys me is if your going to play the game and enjoy it support the developer and buy it so we can have more games like this.

I'm jealous of everyone that has Scribblenauts. It looks like the best game ever but I can't have it unless I pay for it... that's the bad thing about having money and there's something you want and you can afford it but you're saving up for a phone too. xP

I've started Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and I'm currently in the Deku Tree's mouth. Those spiders are scary. o__o

I'm jealous of everyone that has Scribblenauts. It looks like the best game ever but I can't have it unless I pay for it... that's the bad thing about having money and there's something you want and you can afford it but you're saving up for a phone too. xPI've started Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and I'm currently in the Deku Tree's mouth. Those spiders are scary. o__o
Trust me, Scribblenauts isn't the best game ever. That title will have to belong to Portal or Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Well, I'm not playing anything right now, but I *claps hands* just finished the whole of Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening! Usually, I just let my PS2 accumulate dust in my cupboard, but after I heard of this fantabulous video game, I headed straight for E-bay and purchased a copy of my own. Since I don't have much gaming experience, it took me quite a while to complete all 20 (or was it 21?) missions *puts the blame all on the 9th mission* but I managed to complete it all, that is with the help of my brother. Now I'm hunting for the first DMC game since I heard it is even better. And yes, I'm playing life right now too. *sigh* So problematic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back