What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Detective Pikachu!
Oh I saw that got released and wanted to play it. How is it?

I'm on a semi-Pokemon kick at the moment, and dug out my Pokewalker to play along with the DS SoulSilver version.

Other than that I've taken a break from Monster Hunter World to play Overwatch (PC) - though right now I have too many deadlines to play a good long session. :(

Fire Emblem Heroes - I'm attempting to S rank all the tap battle stages on all the difficulties! I've managed to do it on normal/casual, normal/expert, and hard/casual, so there's just hard/expert left!

Oh I saw that got released and wanted to play it. How is it?

I'm on a semi-Pokemon kick at the moment, and dug out my Pokewalker to play along with the DS SoulSilver version.
Same! I halted Pokemon Red & Sun for Detective Pikachu. So far, I'm enjoying the game. Got the amiibo, too. :lol:

I am absolutely obsessed with Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns right now. I didn't really get into it when I first bought it but now I can hardly put it down!
Give Stardew Valley a try! I like the old-school Harvest Moon games a lot more than the new ones, and it really nails the feel of it.

I'm playing Dragon Quest Builders. I picked it up on a whim when I was buying Ni No Kuni 2, and I haven't actually gotten around to NNK2 because of it. XD

Also playing Slay the Spire on steam.

Hopping between OFF and The Adventure Pals. So far I'm really enjoying OFF. I'm usually not into traditional turn-based combat, but everything else makes up for it.

Playing “Bang Dream! Girls Band Party!”

It’s a really fun rhythm game on mobile, if you start, recommend re rolling until you get at least 1 4*. It really makes a difference in events. :)

I halted Pokemon Red & Sun for Detective Pikachu. So far, I'm enjoying the game. Got the amiibo, too. :lol:
Glad to hear that you're enjoying the game. I wasn't able to pick it up on release day and it'll be a few weeks before I can get my hands on it and play it, but I've downloaded the demo and it looks good!

Really shouldn't be buying new games right now on account of all the games I have yet to finish lol but I just got Night in the Woods off Steam as recommended by a friend so I'm excited to try that out.

Not currently playing, but I finally finished Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones a few hours ago! Definitely my favourite Fire Emblem game now, I really enjoyed it!!

Just beat the toughest boss in God of War. SUCH A GOOD GAME. I'm so glad they made Kratos stop being such a lame character and really grew it to be a fantastic story about a parent and their child. Games that do that are cool.

....maybe I should play through NieR again. I always thought the Nier/Yonah relationship was done really well...

Give Stardew Valley a try! I like the old-school Harvest Moon games a lot more than the new ones, and it really nails the feel of it.
Seconded. Stardew Valley is addictive. Lots of inspiration from old Harvest Moon games, Legend Of Zelda and many others. Worth buying (a physical copy) of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiveswap Friendsim, I know it and its DLCs are only 1$ but I've been hesitating buying it for some reason lol. I've played through vol 1 and vol 2 so far and I do kind of like it, as silly as obviously made-in-a-rush these are.

Ardata and Amisia make me pretty uncomfortable though. As a kid I used to like highbloods, but now... I think I just know better, lol.

I'm currently playing through Bravely Default on the 3DS and loving it! It's a solid JRPG that is an enjoyable challenge, and introduces some new mechanics to the standard RPG battle system. The music and art style suit the somewhat somber atmosphere of the game very well. My only complaint is the bad English voice acting, but luckily you can change that to Japanese while keeping the English text so it's like watching subbed anime haha.

Also high five to the people playing Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, that's one of my favourite game series of all time! I have yet to play Stardew Valley though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back