What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been finishing up my playthrough of FE Fates Birthright. Might try and do a Conquest playthrough as well before Fire Emblem Echoes comes out.

ACNL eagerly awaiting the release on the Switch (or even the iphone).
Actually, there's going to be an Animal Crossing app realesing the fall (It was going to be relased earlier, but the release date got cancled for reasons I don't know)!

And speaking of Animal Crossing, I've been playing New Leaf a lot lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, there's going to be an Animal Crossing app realesing the fall (It was going to be relased earlier, but the release date got cancled for reasons I don't know)!

And speaking of Animal Crossing, I've been playing New Leaf a lot lately.
Yeah, that's what I meant when I said 'even the iPhone'!

They were supposed to release it at the end of last fiscal year (March 31st) but now it's been postponed to sometime during this fiscal year, which again goes on to March 31st 2018! :c

I really hope they release it sometime soon. At the same time I don't want them to rush it because I have high hopes lol.

If you want my FC just PM me, we can play together sometime!

Mm I've been playing New Leaf a bit now too.

I just made a third character and I'm working on her house

Tomodachi Life. I had the members of Gorillaz move in last week, they're living in their new apartment rooms.

I have yet to discover 2-D's super all-time favorite food. I wish that peppermint tea existed, as that's 2-D's favorite type of tea.

Apparently Noodle hated rice, she gave me the worst ever food reaction, so I'll never give her that again...

I played The Sims 2 a lot today. My sim is getting ready for her wedding! Also I have been playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on my 3ds!

I was able to get a used copy of Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl for $3!

I started the game today.

(I have so many games to play ;_; can't wait until I'm done with finals so I can finally get around to them.)

I've been playing Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia a lot since I got it! I finished it once already and started a second file a few nights ago, I'm really enjoying it!!

Been playing the Miitopia demo and the game's really entertaining! I've been thinking of wanting this for Christmas, actually. (And it's coming out next Friday, too! I'm thinking of making a topic on here so watch out for that.)

Hive five! I'm super excited for Miitopia to come out. I've played the demo and the casting call, and it seems like a really cool and fun game. I think I'll be picking up the game on release day. :)

As for games I'm playing now, I've been trying to hatch a shiny Pokemon on Pokemon Moon so that's been taking up my time.

Not playing anything right now but I've been playing a lot of timesplitters recently.

Metal Gear Solid 4. Finishing up a chronological playthrough of the series

Miitopia came out today so I'm playing that!

Also I've recently been playing through Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky for the 10000000th time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back