What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team and Digimon World Champion DS.

Disney Magical World for the Nintendo 3DS is the major game I'm playing right now. I'm not sure when it comes out in Europe, but it came out last week here in the US.

If anyone wants to trade items and whatnot in this game, check my sig for my 3DS friend code.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf!! <3

(I restarted a new game, so I am a bit sad with it at the moment) :(

I just beat Yoshi's New Island about two days ago so I've moved on to my next 3DS platformer level game, Kirby: Triple Deluxe. I started that yesterday! And as always, I'm playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf every day. I can't believe I've been signing on for almost a year. Crazy!

I also just bought Child of Light this week, a game I'd been waiting a very long time for, and I'm loving every second of it so far.

Mostly The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and the Mass Effect saga...actually, I'm re-playing them. For the 100th time or so on :D

f37rc0.jpg

Well the cover looks nice, so how about the game. :)

2quirg6.jpg

Er...the car has somehow stuck through a railing...

2e16arp.jpg

That green stuff is supposed to be grass, but it seems more like smushy ooze.

6zln3a.jpg

Wow, the cars can even go through into each other. They must be ghost cars.

u4xx.jpg

What is happening I don't even

2ywh45j.jpg

Aaahh, I've fallen into the black void of glitchiness!

Last edited by a moderator:
f37rc0.jpg

Well the cover looks nice, so how about the game. :)

2quirg6.jpg

Er...the car has somehow stuck through a railing...

2e16arp.jpg

That green stuff is supposed to be grass, but it seems more like smushy ooze.

6zln3a.jpg

Wow, the cars can even go through into each other. They must be ghost cars.

u4xx.jpg

What is happening I don't even

2ywh45j.jpg

Aaahh, I've fallen into the black void of glitchiness!
Looks like they really did a terrible DS porting...I've had a few Burnout games for my PS2 (still have one, it's Burnout Revenge) and they were all great fun, I still play Revenge from time to time. No sign of such glitches...too bad, could've been a very nice game :(

Right now my playlist of sorts is as follows...

-Tomodachi Life (3DS)
-Ultra Street Fighter 4 (PS3)
-Pac-Man Museum (PS3)

Tomodachi Life and USF4 are taking up most of my playtime - USF4 as my main game, with Tomodachi check ups every hour or two. As for Pac-Man Museum, most of my time when I get back to it starting later this week will be spent trying to make it to the top of the Super Pac-Man online leaderboards.

Also, it should be noted that Pac-Man Museum has an extremely helpful "navigation mode" for the original game, which guides you through the "perfect score pattern" for every single level - this means getting all four ghosts with all four power pellets (A total of 16 ghosts per level!) and both fruits each time. Very useful for those who haven't played the game before, and definitely useful for practice overall. :)

I'm playing through Pokémon Blue just to get what I need to trade over to Red in order to complete the Pokédex. In the meantime I'm thinking of starting up Donkey Kong Country 2.

Now that I've beaten Donkey Kong Country 2 and Pokémon Red / Blue I'm thinking of starting up a PlayStation game. Probably Digimon World 3.

I've started playing Mass Effect 2...again xD I had an old savegame in progress, so I've decided to complete it and then import it to ME3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back