What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The Odyssey" by Homer. I have to read it for this coming school year's English class, and it's taking longer than normal books since we have to read it in the original poem form. Then I have to read "Over the Edge of the World: Magellan's Terrifying Circumnavigation of the Globe" by Laurence Bergreen for AP Euro. My sister hates history, but she had to read some of this when she was in Euro and she said it was actually good, so I chose this over our other option, "Michelangelo and the Pope's Ceiling". *sigh* This is gonna take a while... And I have a week-long vacation coming up. Better get to it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished Eldest by Christopher Paolini. I'm looking foward (oops spelling error) to reading the fourth book when it comes out. I've already finished the series except for the fourth book which hasn't come out yet. I also want to read The last olympian by Rick Riordan. Those books are AWESOME!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Masquerade by Melisa De la Cruz. 2nd book to the Blue Bloods novel. I like how the vampires have a different story to them. Not just plain ol' dracula. Twlight sucked though.

Well, I literally just finished The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hoessinil I read his other book, A Thousand Splendid Suns, just before that.

They're both amazing, inspiring, heartbreaking. I think I liked A Thousand Splendid Suns the most, but it was tough to call it.

Now I'm going onto Atonement :)

Right now I am reading Thirteen Plus One. It's by Lauren Myracle.

I think she is a great author.

Latest posts

Back