What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started reading Zlata's Diary today. It's quite good so far, though I haven't reached the war part yet. In English we're reading "Martyn Pig" which is awesome because it's by one of my favourite authors, Kevin Brooks, though I can tell that, with this being an English assignment and all, we're probably going to over-analyse the poor book until I want to put it in the shredder.

Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex.

Larklight.

Larklight and The Mortal Engines are both brilliant.

OOOO I WANNA READ THE DRAGON TATTOO BOOK :0

Witch of BlackBird's pond.

ONLY for school > 3 >;; Stupid Honors english...the book is soo boring D:

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.

I haven't gotten that far yet, but I read the first book in two days.

The Ashleys - Melissa De la Cruz.

And when I'm done that, I'll Read It Had to be You Gossip Girl Prequel - Cecily Von Ziegesar

Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult.
Ever since I read My Sisters Keeper, I've loved JP's books. I recently read Handle With Care. That was such a sad book. But really good.

Getting the Criminal Minds books in a couple of weeks. So I'll be reading them.
I've been wanted to read that lately. I'm glad yo thought it was good. I'm probably going to get it on my Kindle. ;)

The Thistle and The Rose by Jean Plaidy.. It's the story of Margaret Tudor and how she became Queen of Scotland and all she had to ender during those times. I find myself most amazed by history while reading this. Excellent book, highly recommend it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back