What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently nothing. I was reading It by Stephen King but I found it to be too boring so I quit. I just finished Jade Green: A Ghost story so I have nothing yet xD I hope to get a new book on Tuesday.
I read That Jade Green book in third grade or something.

I'm not reading anything right now. I can't seem to find anything interesting enough.

I finished Speak, total let down for me xP

Right now I'm reading Ice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor. She wrote Jade Green:A Ghost Story and I liked that so I think I'm gonna read this one :D

I'm reading Tess of the D'Urbervilles. Slowly. The beginning is quite dull. Before that I read Jane Eyre which I adored, it's as good as Twilight series. Thats right, I compared it to Twilight! =) I'm probably going to have to read Breaking Dawn again or something next otherwise I will say to my friend "Thy ist venturing into the movie theater. Does thou care to accompany thyself?" or something similar. My BFFL is telling me as it is "quit it with the large words. please. i luff you but i cant keep asking you what your text messages mean!" then i cark myself laughing, neither of us can stop laughing like idiots and then we forget what we were talking about in the first place....

LOL

~Shilo~

Right now I'm currently reading 2 books.

.:Left Behind >The Kids< Book 11, Into the Storms-Jerry B. Jenkins

.:Left Behind >The Adults< Book 1,The Anti-Christ Is Born.

Both of them are a stunning series. ^-^

Le petit Nicolas, a stupid french book.

I read Hansel and Gretel today for LA

Johnny Kelock Died Today - Hadly Dyer

&

Madame Bovary - Flaubert [blahh for classics =(]

'Lock and Key' by Sarah Dessen. I'd really recommend it!
I loved that book so much! It was so interesting and just great.

Because I'm away from school for a few days, I've gone on a reading binge. At the moment, I'm reading The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen.

The Ranger's Apprentice Series by John Flanagan.

I'm waiting for book five to be returned from the library. I reserverd it XD

Just finished reading Misery by Stephen King and now I'm reading Shattering Glass byyy...some chick. Such a good book ;o

Latest posts

Back