What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh now im just starting Marley and Charlie in the Chocolatte Factory =P

Last edited by a moderator:
' date='April 24, 2009 11:39 pm'] I'm still reading Ice, just very slowly xD Now I'm also re-reading "The Westing Game" By Ellen Raskin, and "Killing Mr.Griffin" by Lois Lowry :D
Lois Lowry is a fantastic writer, but I've not read that book. Is it good? :)

Far out... I'm not really stuck in a book at the moment, but I've been interested by the twisting words of Shaant, and am reading over his Twitter entries, and CIWWAF blog thingos.

I've had a book for a while, which I've really loved, but I've not been really reading it 24/7. It's called Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller. It's a great book.

Annnnnd I'm really excited because I just ordered [if you guys know To Write Love On Her Arms - www.twloha.com - If not.] Renee's book - Purpose For The Pain, and I cannot wait to read over it.

Purpose For The Pain <--- That's it.

The Life Of Pi by Yann Martel.

For English. It's absolutely awful. I hate it.

A pluralist stuck on a lifeboat with a Bengal tiger, a dead orangutan, dead hyena, and dead zebra yapping on and on about alpha-beta relationships and how much he loves God and how athiests are cool but agnostics suck.

Kill me now. ):

Personal opinion--a lot of kids actually like it.

I'm reading Marked again.

I bought Hunted when it first came out, but like the idiot I am, I let my friend borrow Chosen and Untamed. I got Untamed back, but not Chosen. That was in January.

I bought a new Chosen so I could read through the first four again, then go on to Hunted.

How Hedley Hopkins did a dare, robbed a grave, made a new friend who might not have really been there at all and while he was at it, commited a terrible sin which everyone was doing even though he didn't know it.

By Paul Jennings.

I am reading CHERUB: Mad Dogs By Robert Muchamore

(It is a serious about a teenage boy working for a spy agency called CHERUB, he is involved in gang-wars, drug deals etc.)

P.S- Just finished Twilight! :pochitchi:

[SIZE=7pt]Vanishing Acts[/SIZE] by Jodi Picoult.

Good book so far, highly recommend it if you like a mystery.

Breaking Dawn Still xP

I haven't read it in 3 months XD I lost interest in it, since you hear about Twilight so much anymore

I moved on to the Harry Potter series as well... Chamber of Secrets.

Rereading it.

I couldn't finish the Twilight series...

Latest posts

Back