What are you watching now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RuPauls drag race season 9! This is the first season I've actually watched while it was airing so having to wait every week is killing me.

RuPauls drag race season 9! This is the first season I've actually watched while it was airing so having to wait every week is killing me.
What's it like? I've heard of it from a lot of LGBT news pages, but I haven't quite gotten to looking into it.

What's it like? I've heard of it from a lot of LGBT news pages, but I haven't quite gotten to looking into it.
I love it. I had never really known anything about drag queens before watching it but as soon as I saw one episode I was hooked. It's a competition show and the queens compete in challenges every week...comedy, acting, dancing, all kinds of stuff. They also have to prepare a runway look every week. The bottom two have to lip sync for their life every week and the loser goes home. It's very funny and entertaining. If you have Amazon prime, you can watch seasons 5-7 for free! Season 5 is my favorite

Episodes of Popee the Performer. This show's so weird, why do I enjoy it this much? And more importantly, why isn't there more?

Latest posts

Back