What are you watching now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm watching an pretty large unhealthy amount of anime at the moment! The main one I am watching at the moment is Hetalia, but I've also been watching Keroro Gunso (Sgt. Frog, like anyone really remembers that, hehe), Bungou Stray Dogs, and I've been meaning to rewatch some Tamagotchi!!

Currently, I've been watching a very large amount of Hetalia, but now that I finished the first 2 seasons, I have to find the movie, which isn't easy XD

Gakkou Gurashi. I can't say anything about the series at all because there's a massive twist at the end of episode 1, but I highly recommend it. It's the first anime I've ever liked.

Anime wise I'm halfway through Digimon Adventure 02 (sub), today I started watching Houseki no Kuni, and I've watched a few eps of Boku no Hero Academia. I'm super picky when it comes to anime so that's impressive for me tbh, I'm mostly a "anime was a mistake" kind of person lol.

Cartoon wise I'm watching OK KO Let's be Heroes and Steven Universe.

Show wise I started watching Brooklyn Nine Nine not too long ago but I feel like finishing Hannibal.

Been watching a lot of Wander Over Yonder lately. (Man that show's underrated..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back