What Are You Wearing Right Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ugly boy short cut underwear that suck (and I hate them, I swear sometimes I should just buy boxers D=) and a really ugly tank top. I just stopped exercising and I have like, no warm weather clothes for our nonexistent warm weather.

[how did uglay turn into gay? WUT. stupid spellcheck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue skinny jeans, a neon rhinestoned butterfly shirt (it's much to complex to explain D:), my piano belt, my black studded belt, pink ring, two of those magnifying rings, my lucky blue ring, and a silver ring.

Some forest reen men's cargo shorts and my guitar city t-shirt.

I can't find my skinny jeans, or Nightwish t-shirt, or knee highs, and my converse fell apart yesterday. D= It sucks.

But I ordered some pwntastic ones this morning that have drainage pipes on them. For now I'll just have to wear like...hiking boots. ew. I would wear my docs but they don't really go. Oh, maybe I have some horrible sports sneakers in the closet..

Jeans (rolled up to almost my knees), a dark gray skinny cami, hot pink knee highs, Happy New Year top hat and skeleton gloves.

I played dress up with my cousins.

Short shorts :]

The devil wears prada tee

black knee high converse

Bat necklace

A crap load of eyeliner

<33

My white beach top, dark green cami pants (if there not cami I dont know what there called). Black socks Black converse Black and white arms warmers,, Thats it.

I would've been wearing bermudas and knee highs today, but the knee highs aren't made for tall people. D= And they had like, glittery skulls, man! They were more like ankle highs on me though. :U

So today I am wearing some dark indigo jeans with a black tank top, over which I have sort of a work-shirt type blouse. My hair is wet from my shower. Oh, I'm also wearing my gray, cheap fake leather studded belt that is rapidly ripping.

SCREW YOU, WALMART!!!!!! DD:<<<<<<<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back