What Are You Wearing Right Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My stinky PJs; reeeeally short PJ shorts so short they go under the 3-sizes-too-big T-Shirt i'm also wearing. Suprisingly comfortable!!

Cecib :D

i'm wearing super short black spandex dance shorts because i had dance earlier and i have to go again later also a long white t-shirt that covers up my shorts so it looks like im not wearing any pants, lol!

Black and gray jumper,

Black tights,

Black Converse shoes,

Black socks,

Underwear (Probably black :blink: ),

Black clip.

I cut my hair last night so it's now shoulder-length. And Im wearing a lot of black, I know. But i don't know why Im wearing so much black.

Black's a nice colour though.

I'm in my PJ's right now.

They have a bunch of Pikachu's on them. :3

Actually, it's Spring but it feels like summer to me.
...are you in Australia, by any chance?

I'm in some old jeans, a black long sleeved t-shirt that's falling apart, and my Deny Everything t-shirt. ANd I was wearing my new cons but I didn'twant to get them dirty.

my cons

They're even more of smex out of the box. ;D

They are smex @.@

BLACK TANKTOP!

SKINNY JEANS!

EYELINER!

SOCKS!

Those are the most important.

Today I went through my entire new wardrobe to find something. We went shopping saturday, to a mall, with a Hot Topic. <333

Black tank top with my converse shirt over it that looks like it got paint gunned with bleach. (I actually spilled bleach on it on accident. XD)

Some of those pants with the chains and the loops and huge pockets and stuff, not quite the imprisionment pants but not quite the street pants. (<3)

Some black armwarmers with a big black and white plaid stripe, one of them has two skull buttons with three chains in between.

My 14 hole Docs.

And stuff like a pair of underwear and socks. :D

-Glasses

-Hello Kitty Shirt Thats says "You Wear What?" and my jacket that's Brown w/ Pink and Yellow plaid[Over mah T-shirt]

-Denim Skinny Jeans

-Ballet Flats

-And Converse[i had gym and I forgot socks so my feet froze. ;___; ]

8[ My feet are still cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back