What Are You Wearing Right Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pajama time.

Black track pants with a green lace tank top from garage along with a black and silver sweater.

Meh. I don't really care what I wear to bed....

A really baggy (but so warm and cool!) blue and yellow PJ's with a dogs in them xD

Plaid skirt, black spaghetti string tank top, black armwarmers witha stripe of black and white plaid on each, black knee highs with hearts on them, and underwear. :D

Tommorow we're going to Wal-Mart and I'm buying moar leg warmers and jelly bracelets with mai monez. JELLIES. >D And hopefully some hair bleach so I can dye my hair purple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cobra Starship Shirt

Dark blue skinny jeans

Bright green sweater

Long socks that I pulled over my jeans

Black bow with blue dots

I'm cold. D=

Last edited by a moderator:
A brown vneck sweatshirt, white decision hills camp tshirt, hand-me-down aero flares, fuzzy striped toe socks, and black canvas slip-ons with rainbow hearts on them.

No jewelry unless you count my glasses. Oh and strawberry smackers lipgloss. :D

i don't care what I wear at home.

i didn't have to go face the rest of class of '12 'cuz it's rly cold out :ichigotchi:

Street pants and Sonata Arctica t-shirt.

my clothes are dirteh. D;

Lets see, I'm wearing grey sweats that say JUICY in pink letters on the back, a long torso shirt (that is hot pink with black stars) , a tank top , my water proof watch , a head band, toesy socks :3 , a necklace that my x-Boyfriend gave to me , gold earrings , a black beanie... You know , and underwear <3

MSTF

My stuff I had on from track earlier.

Short blue shorts, underneath,,

My dark blue/green sweats.

My navy blue Class of '12 t-shirt. ;D

Thin black head band, to keep my bangs back.

Dark skinny jeans

TWLOHA (Love Is The Movement, black and white) shirt.

Black jacket

Socks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back