What books have you read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which book have you read?

• Varjak Paw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ida B

• Dimwood Forest Tales

• A Dog's Life an autobiography of a stray

• So B it ( I haven't read So B it I heard it is sad)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite books I've read were... The SisterHood of the Traveling Pants, Point Blank, Bad Girls, Bad Girls Watcha gonna do?, and that's it! :wub:

Many books by Terry Pratchett, Antony Horrowitz and Zizou Corder

also Books about: Calvin and Hobbes and Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third

I`ve heard of terry prachet *good things too...gaian literary club* ^^"

But I`ve enjoyed Queen of the Damned *AWSOME BOOK!*

Inkheart

and my history book ^^""""""""""""""

Naruto 1,2, & 9, DN Angel 1-3,Ouran high school host club 1 & 2 (there boring!!, so I stoped reading them XD)

I look threw Death Note Novels some time XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I read the classic "a Tree grows in brooklyn". That book is really sad I even saw the movie and cried harder. I also read my share of mangas sometimes.

I have literally read over a thousand books... books and me are best friends.

My favorite books of all time are The Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy "trilogy", A Tale of Two Cities- by Charles Dickens, almost every book that Jodi Picoult writes, and The Dirk Gently novels.

I have literally read over a thousand books... books and me are best friends.My favorite books of all time are The Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy "trilogy", A Tale of Two Cities- by Charles Dickens, almost every book that Jodi Picoult writes, and The Dirk Gently novels.
Have you read Catch 22? If you enjoyed Hitchhikers, you might like it too. It's by Joseph Heller.

As for my favourite book, Lolita by Nabokov.

Out of those, I have read Varjak Paw, all in one night. X_x Pretty good I'd say.

Currently I'm reading The Life of Pi, and I wouldn't recomend it for people who like reading small books or people under 10, it's very complicated and long.

I'm also reading The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants, 3rd Summer, and some Chicken Soup Books.

cool we all like are own books. I like fantasy type things sad too sometimes. Have you seen or read the book or movie Bridge to Terebiathia? It's so sad!
No offence but I disliked the book, we had to read in class and it was boring.. Bleh..

I also read the Warriors series of books, all my friends think it's dumb. :blink:

Have you read Catch 22? If you enjoyed Hitchhikers, you might like it too. It's by Joseph Heller.
As for my favourite book, Lolita by Nabokov.
Oh, oh, I LOVE Catch 22. It's brilliant.

I'm also quite fond of The Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole. Those are the two books that really had a lasting impression on me. They always pop to mind when asked what my favourite books are.

I read history often, too. I've got a whole room full at my father's house, and I just pick one down most nights and read from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Varjak Paw alot. Hi am the friend of the girl who started this post. I am in love with Warrior books to! I have read all 6 in the original series and I am on Starlight in the New prophecy! that is the last one. have you read all of them? Erin Hunter is coming out with more this Summer! Go to Warriorcats.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back