What books have you read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which book have you read?

• Varjak Paw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ida B

• Dimwood Forest Tales

• A Dog's Life an autobiography of a stray

• So B it ( I haven't read So B it I heard it is sad)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
heh don`t feel so bad...it`d probly take me YEARS to type out all the books that I have read...

Oh my english class is 'sposed to start reading The Car. does anyone know if it`s any good? :)

and could you tell me a quick summarry... e.g. "a suspence romance novel that is filled with lots of humor about a haunted car."

that was an example... cause i still have no idea what its about :lol:

thank goodness we haven`t started reading it yet :wub:

Who has read My side of the mountain? It is one of my favorites. I am reading On the far side of the mountain right now.

i've acutally not read any of those books. i'll have to remeber those so i can get them from the library next time!

MY favorite books are: I am the Messenger; The great Tree of Avalon (all three of them); Ophelia; and Out of the Darkness

I've never heard of those books...I'm currently reading Requiem for a Dream

*edit* oh and Night by Elie Wisel.

bamcr

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read Eragon and Eldest by Christopher paolini and I love both of them! I read eragon in third gread and eldest in fourth! I really recomend that you read the books 1. because they are GREAT books and 2.because they are better than the movies(Trust me!)

Also i like charlie bone books(That is what i call my cat charlie) and i like dragon rider,and also chronicals of narnia!!!!

So B it got me crying. Really good book though.

I also read Olive's Ocean, which is about a girl who died, and she had always wanted to go to the ocean, but she died before she could, so her 'friend' went out and brought a bottle of ocean back from her vacation.

I also read Eragon and Eldest...and an awsome series called 'Septimus Heap'.

The Sea of Trolls is a good one too.

I've also read Sadako and the thousand paper cranes, and Lily's Crossing. I read a lot so, I kind of have to think.

I have read Ida B and So B. It. Personally I think So B. It was better. It is sad, but it was good enough to become one of my favorite books. Ida B was a little boring, just like you knew what was going to happen, but that is my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back