What color/colour?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyes periodically change colors. Sometimes they're just blue, sometimes they're blue green, grey, greyish blue. And when I cry, they turn a crystal blue color. I always get compliments on how pretty my eyes are. Some people say I have "bright" eyes. Lately I've been playing them up with a royal blue mascara, which makes them really stand out. I actually have yellow streaks in my eyes also.

Last edited by a moderator:
My eye colour cordnates with my hair color: (don't ask)

Regular Brown Hair=Chocolate brown eyes.

Light brown hair=regular brown eyes

Dirty blond hair=sandy brown eyes

Tinted red hair=redish-brown eyes

I don't know how, because my hair is always changing with the heat, the shampoo, and the constintly streaking, but it's always like that. It's awkward.

Light grey-blue with a ring of gold around both pupils.
Picturee

Farther away picture.

On that last picture the brown line is my glasses. x3
The first picture is so intense. I can actually see the camera lens reflection in your pupil XD

But I love that eye color. You people are making me wish I had different eyes o_O

Someday, I shall get red contact lenses and walk around. Someday.

@Weiwei, thank you!

@Tess, yes that first one is intense. XD

@Monstr, actually, the flash was on. It did hurt. D: But the piccy came out awesome right? :3

Black. O= Very very very dark brown... It's really hard to see the brown, so I just say black. In really good light they go a reddish brown colour. o-o I like the colour of my eyes, and I looked closely once in a mirror and there's a blue ring around my eyes, but then I looked too close and the light was behind me and I could see this weird brown-green expanse with marks on it... I'm guessing that was the inside of my eye and the damage caused by looking directly at the sun. O=

Crystal Blue. But they actually change from light to dark with my mood o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back