What color/colour?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the light, mine are reaallyy light brown. Like, almost green. But at night, they're just ordinary brown.

my eyes change from all sorts of colors it's kinda cool, they are normaly a pretty Blue they turn green, black, red and grey ik ur thinking it's not possible for them to turn Black and red but mine do change that color it's AWSOME!

My eyes are very dark brown with a black ring around the pupil. It makes my pupils look bigger than they actually are. My whole family is like that. It's our Native American (Cherokee) heritage.

i have hazel eyes and i love having them. sometimes they turn a greenish color. like when im in the dark. its almost like they are glow-in-the-dark eyes. :)

I have pure blue eyes, I guess the color of the ocean in the tropics(water is way bluer there then in NY). And with no other colors in them.

EDIT: 200th post! Woooo!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Picture would be lovely! 8D

I've posted before but my eyes are light icy blue. Pictures are on the first page, I believe. :3

My eyes are just brown c: they're kidna different from normal brown though, like they're more liquid looking? like normal brown is solid looking, it's kinda hard to explain ;p

Brown. Although they do alternate various shades.

Yesterday they were solid brown.

Today they are a mustardy brown. (xDD)

And in all the pictures of me, my eyes are a dark maroon/black.

They are usually maroon/burgandy.

I love my eyes. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back