What country do you live in

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada =)it's not even that cold!
I know! It's super warm in late spring, summer, and early fall. :3

We're also blessed with the gift of Tim Horton's. @.@ I love Timmie's. xD

I found this site with actual questions people aksed about Canada:

Q: I have never seen it warm on Canadian TV, so how do the plants grow? ( England )

A. We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around and watch them die.

Q: Will I be able to see Polar Bears in the street? ( USA )

A: Depends on how much you've been drinking.

Q: Which direction is North in Canada ? ( USA )

A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees Contact us when you get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.

Q: I have a question about a famous animal in Canada , but I forget its name. It's a kind of big horse with horns. ( USA )

A: It's called a Moose. They are tall and very violent.. They roam the city streets eating the brains of anyone walking close to them. Spraying yourself with human urine before you go out walking will scare them off.

XDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: I have a question about a famous animal in Canada , but I forget its name. It's a kind of big horse with horns. ( USA )A: It's called a Moose. They are tall and very violent.. They roam the city streets eating the brains of anyone walking close to them. Spraying yourself with human urine before you go out walking will scare them off.
i LOL'D so hard at that

Pennsylvania, United States.

I live in the Eastern Part, somewhat near Pittsburgh.

Stalk me ;D

I shall join the group of Canadians. No, we are not all hockey players, we don't live in igloos, and we don't eat maple syrup everyday, and most of all, we don't say eh. Well atleast I don't...

I shall join the group of Canadians. No, we are not all hockey players, we don't live in igloos, and we don't eat maple syrup everyday, and most of all, we don't say eh. Well at least I don't...
I do. xD

A lot. o_o

America, God shed it's grace on theeeeeeeeeeeeeee. [/singing]
I live in da Northern Eastern part. Too far from my toasty Huntr. D:
I knoooww D:

We shall have a partaay some day ;]

I'm not Canadian, but I always say eh. xD

I wanna live in Canada. Some of my favourite people ever live there.

*Points to certain Canadians* And maple syrup is my favouritest topping ever.

But Australia's still cool. :) For now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back