What country do you live in

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall join the group of Canadians. No, we are not all hockey players, we don't live in igloos, and we don't eat maple syrup everyday, and most of all, we don't say eh. Well atleast I don't...
I play hockey, I don't eat maple syrup everyday but I absolutely love it, and I overuse eh. xDD

But I love being in Southern Ontario. Although the Great Lakes are dirty, and I vow to never swim in them. o__o

Last edited by a moderator:
I play hockey, I don't eat maple syrup everyday but I absolutely love it, and I overuse eh. xDD
But I love being in Southern Ontario. Although the Great Lakes are dirty, and I vow to never swim in them. o__o
I went swimming in lake Erie before, for like, five seconds. And then I saw a dead fish with its guts hanging out floating around, and I was all ._____________________.

They have really pretty tiny swirly shells on the beach though :D

I can't believe how many tamatalkers live in NZ. I do too! Yay New Zealand!!! It's pretty, and we get tamagotchi the movie!!!!! *YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

Ha, yes. I remember swimming in lake Huron, I think, I thought I had hit the bottom where all the mushy sand is but I was still in the water.

.. I live in like, central Ontario. 4 hours from the southern part ^^

USA, Wisconsin. I like America. :) But I would like to live in Australia. A lot. 8D

^ You should be, Feebee. You don't want someone coming to get you and kill you! O: [/drama] xD But you should be careful. :3
or do something very wrong with you.

some people who go on the internet lie about their age and track you down to, let's say your school. they can steal you there.

but i dont lie about my age. i'm 11.

The Universe>Milky Way Galaxy>Orion Arm>Our Solar System>Inner Planets>The Earth>Western, Northern Hemisphere>North America>United States of America>Michigan>Wayne County>Detroit

Go ahead try to find me, out of 1,000,000 people. :lol:

A tiny town in Connecticut, USA. Eastern.

If anyone lives anywhere near me, please, pm me. I'd love to know.

I really want to go to Australia, Ireland, and Antartica with the chilly penguins. <3 Penugins are epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back