What day should TamaTalk's chat room be open?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What single day should TamaTalk's chat room be open?

• Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monday

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin, I understand that there are reasons why the Chat Room should be open one day a week. But there are also many reasons why the Chat Room should be open every day of the week. Number 1, You can always get Tamagotchi help, and Number 2, You always have friends to talk to about Tamastuff. Please? I always log on on a Thursday, for example, and then remember that the Chat Room's open on Saturdays, and then I forget on Saturdays...and yeah. PLEASE. :hitodetchi:

[SIZE=8pt]I want the chatroom to be open every weekends, and wednsday, so you will have time for chat room in the middle of the week, and the end.[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]But the chat room is great so I will be happy so long as it's open every week![/SIZE]

*Tweety*

it should be open every day for people who can't be on the computer on the weekends. like me. i share a comp with my sis and she has saturday and on sunday we're busy with church. EVERYDAY! final offer. (plez take it)

Yea...Then we don't need to wait so long...I like the chat room, but its only open on weekends....WAH!

-Kitty

I think it should be open on Thursday though Saturday. Sunday is just not a good day because I think that a lot of people have a lot of things to do on Sunday. Or I think it should be Wednesday though Saturday. :unsure: :ph34r: <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back