What day should TamaTalk's chat room be open?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What single day should TamaTalk's chat room be open?

• Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monday

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK IT SHOULD DEFINITELY BE OPEN EVERY SINGLE DAY, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO'S WITH ME??????????!!!!!!!!!! lol :angry:
I agree :angry: , then everybody could make it atleast one day!

Love

xxx

I LIKE ADMIN HES SO NICE HE SOUNDS SO NICE BUT I THINK IT SHOULD BVE ON EVERYDAY SO THAT CERTAIN PPL CAN DO IT LIKE IF THEY ARE GROUNDED OR JUST JONED THEY DONT HAVTA WAIT.......THAT WOULD BE NICE IF IT WAS EVERYDAY IT LOOKS LIKE SATUDAY GOT IT THOUGH I WAS HOPPUNG FOR SUNDAY AND THERE WAS NO CHOICE FOR EVERDAY! :eek: :p :blink: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I think we should have the chat open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 

~vi :D
i totally agree with you because those are the weekend days friday night i can stay up late and saturday sunday i can go on anytime but i voted saturday

I think it should be Saturday only. It's the day most people are home! I'm going right now to the chat room :eek: If Admin opened it for longer, then he would have to pay so much! We don't want poor Admin to spend a fortune on us!

`Jade

U PEOPLE R U EVER HAPPY? IT COSTS MONEY TO OWN A CHAT? IT'S ALREADY COSTING ADMIN ALOT OF MONEY ALREADY, DO U WANT MORE? OR CAN U JUST BE HAPPY FOR WHAT U GET? ;)

Saturday Is what It is and I think it's a great choise! ;)
In you siggy it says that you are the 146th top poster-cool! I'm the 5th top poster, XD. :kuribotchi:

I LIKE ADMIN HES SO NICE HE SOUNDS SO NICE BUT I THINK IT SHOULD BVE ON EVERYDAY SO THAT CERTAIN PPL CAN DO IT LIKE IF THEY ARE GROUNDED OR JUST JONED THEY DONT HAVTA WAIT.......THAT WOULD BE NICE IF IT WAS EVERYDAY IT LOOKS LIKE SATUDAY GOT IT THOUGH I WAS HOPPUNG FOR SUNDAY AND THERE WAS NO CHOICE FOR EVERDAY! :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
ermm... don't MEAN to be rude, but your spelling and grammar is VERY POOR! please improve it.

thank you.

(im sorry if im a bit of a grammar fanaic!)

GUYS, it costs for TamaTalk to have the ChatRoom open, so they can only have it open on a Saturday! OK?TamaGeneration40!
UPDATE! The ChatRoom is open on Saturday and sunday!

If enough people say they want it open on another day, thats what admin will do, won't you admin? (PLEASE SAY YES!)

I hope this clears thing up on when the chat room is open.

How bout friday, saturday, and sunday? Cuz now schools over and... yeah. People have more time to go on TamaTalk!

If it were to be one day, i think it should be friday or sunday b/c the week is over and there are plenty of things to talk about. Mondays are hectic so that isn't a great idea and definitely not sunday b/c ppl have their religion and can't always be on

I think the Chat should be open everyday.I love going on there but, it is open on certain days.

I was going to say "it doesn't matter admin says he isn't going to change the chatroom days but admin started the subject!! thank you for extra chat time admin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back