What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. I was thinking maybe red and black or red and white stripes/polka-dots. Those designs seem to be popular with clothing, so it would be nice to match your tama. Or maybe there could be ones with Japanese writing all over them. Or maybe tartan. ^^

EDIT: It would also be nice to have holiday-themed tamas, like bithday or Christmas, because then they would make good presents on those holidays.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see Tamagotchi Characters. Mostly hard ones to get and really easy ones to get so you have a goal to get the hard ones but you can get the easy ones. :) Memetchi, Mametchi, Young Mimitchi, Androtchi, Leaftchi, those would be cool!

Ok, hate to burst your bubble, but it said on their website that you can't submit any ideas, and if you do, they'll delete, not even read it, just delete it. I was gonna send in some designs, but obviously won't let me... :) :huh: :wacko: :ph34r: :D :wub: :) :( :( :( :(

i'd love to see tama characters they shoud l@@k like this... :) :) :wacko: :huh: :ph34r: :wub: :D

tamagotchis rock man ~ella!

m

me

mem

meme

memet

memetc

memetch

memetchi

memetch

memetc

memet

meme

mem

me

m

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted something els because I think it would be really cool to see a solid color background like blue or pink and then have black music notes around it! kindof like the one below..I hope it turnes out :D ........

I would like the screen to be backlit! A small LED would not use too much battery and maybe it could be turned on and off with the buttons...

Makes it easier to see if there is glare and of course in the dark!

S

maybe some hobbies & interests? like a computer, tv, or a basketball/baseball. or. they could make the shells a certain texture? maybe something soft? rubbery? or, they could put up some machines that customize your tamagotchi. like making it say "your name" some where. ;)

YESSSSSS!!!!! YYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!EEEEEE!!!!!!!SSSSSS!!!!!!!PLEASE MAKE THEM DO THAT!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!EEEEEE!!!SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think she said no.

:D ;) i think it would be cool to have interchangable covers and stuff so we could buy skins and change them because it so hard to make desions like that.......... ;) :p

I think that flowers would be a cool idea. But i also like the idea of animal prints.

I had this crazy idea that we could make a "Colour Your Own Tamagotchi". It would start as a plain white one and come with special markers.

`Jade

I think it would be soo cool if the new Tama designs had animal prints

Personally I would like Cheatta or Tiger Design

Candy, definitely!

I think a rainbow one would be pretty, maybe metallic. :3

Umm...fruits! A strawberry one, and a plum! X3

I VERY MUCH agree with the need for an LED backlight. @.@

mabye tamagotchis on it would look cool. Blue would have young mamechi :) , and baby pink would have leafchi :furawatchi: , so on and so on.

hey could ya make a blue camo skin for me and my friends

name:cindi

kind: :furawatchi:

dob:the other day

how old is it:3 yrs

autumn1rayne waz here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back