What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a cool idea. How about for a new design, you have it ALL white. Then you have the chance to mae your own design. Like white Vans or Munny toys.

Let's try and help Bandai out in finding out what designs and themes we'd like to see on new Tamagotchis. Which of these poll choices would you like to see most? If none of them post and give your idea! Believe it or not... Bandai listens to their fans! Let's tell them what we want our next tama to look like!!! :huh:
Admin

Maybe this idea would be a good one! An Admin can only dream! :huh:
:huh: Well......i have two :huh: .I would like to see seasons(especialy Xmas.)because that would make them colourful.And the other one is *characters* usch as mamatechi,maidtchi,Y.kutchipatchi,gourmetchi,most of the new characters....

Maybe the teachers on the shell and

numbers. It would be sooo cool looking.

(Trust me, I like the tama-teachers.)

If this was posted already,

sorry. I'm not reading

through all 60 pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
white shell with kutchipatchi, mimitchi and hinotamatchi!

I have some ideas that I heard about somewhere...

~Colored Pixels

~Touch Screen

Design Ideas.....

~Crayons!

~Smiley Faces

~Nature (Leaves, Trees, etc.)

~Fruits, or other foods- I'm hungry right now!

IDK, I just had to share my (and others) ideas!

tamasweet2 ;)

yes i like the idea of havin a tamagotchi animal on the background!!!!

what do people think of havin tama talk wrote of a tamagotchi just an idea...

hope u like it ;)

I have some ideas that I heard about somewhere...~Colored Pixels

~Touch Screen

Design Ideas.....

~Crayons!

~Smiley Faces

~Nature (Leaves, Trees, etc.)

~Fruits, or other foods- I'm hungry right now!

IDK, I just had to share my (and others) ideas!

tamasweet2 ;)
Do you remember the older tamas? They had touch screens. I don't remember them, I was only one then.

Also the Uratama has blue pixels and is in japanese.

dear,tamatalk

i would say well seasons, :lol:

its really cool because i love christmas it will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if they have santa and a cute christmas tree. :wacko: :unsure: :eek: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :chohimetchi: :wacko: :wub: :unsure: :ph34r:

i love u all tamagotchi

thank you

one with bright colors (example paint splaters) with tamagotchi characters like mametcho,violetchi and kuchipatchi

I'd like to see happy faces on the tamagotchi's case (outside), because then, you'd have something smiling at you all the time!

I would like to see Tams that have a backlight feature, such as Indiglo watches have. It would make them much easier to play with in the dark. Also, I like other pixel colors besides black. I wish they would come up with green and purple as pixel colors, as well as blue and red, and put them in English language Tams. I think a color-changing or led lights in the case are also great ideas. Everyone else in the thread also had great ideas. It will be very difficult for Bandai to make a choice. :(

I'd certainly like to see a Tamagotchi that has two display modes: all color, or 1-tone. For the 1-tone mode, users should be able to toggle through colors like blue, black, red, etc. Switching display modes shouldn't affect your game in any way - perhaps it can be done when the game is in Pause.

This has probably been mentioned before, in which case, I support the idea. It may fundamentally change the technology of the Tamagotchi, but I think it'd be nice to have such an option.

I'd also like to see the 4 seasons:

Flowers and buds in spring, bright sun and wind lines (the dotted ones) for summer, falling leaves in golds, yellows, and reds for autumn and snowflakes for winter.

I also think it'd be neat if they could make a clear outer casing ("second shell") that snuggly fits around your Tamagotchi. This shell would come with instructions on how to print out and cut images on printer paper so that the paper can be sandwiched between the plastic layers. The paper would be protected, and you'd have a new shell that's changeable often. One of my friends had a Nokia phone where she could cut out and place paper to make the back of the phone customized, and that's where my idea comes from.

i think kids should be able to make the designs and show them to Bandai that way we can have our own personilized tamas.

I think an interesting pattern for a tamagotchi would be a dark green forest! Or a scatter of leaves.

Seasons is also a nice idea, maybe cherry blossoms for spring, fireworks for summer, leaves for fall, and snowflakes for winter.

My friend (who also loves tamas) would be ecstatic if they created a raindrop pattern. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back