What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamagotchi Character designs!

These are the Tamagotchi I want to see on the V4.5: 1. :) 2. :wacko: and 3. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
i`d like to see one with Mr. Turtlepedia, Ms. Flower, and Mr.Canvas on it.

i would also like it to have a Tsubutchi, a Young Mametchi, and a Mametchi on it.

^_^

P.S. Don`t know what a Tsubutchi is?Click hereif you don`t.

:ph34r: :ph34r: I would like to see sprots the beach and lot's more I like them all because the are in so many styles and things. :ph34r:

I would absolutely love it if they used characters that have never been used for the portable pets, and were console / Game Boy exclusives, such as Penguintchi and Kametchi from Tamagotchi Town. The cast of the Japan only PSOne game would be a nice group of characters to have on a Connection as well, especially the little blue faucet and Kuchipatchi hybrid.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7]I think it would be so awesome if they made tamagotchis with our names on it...like my name is Amber they could make a tamagotchi with Amber on it..no-one could steal it as it has your name on it unless they have the same name as you[/size]

Wow, all of these are great ideas. I personally love the bright, tropical floral patterns. I also love animal prints. The green peacock design for 4.5 is awesome! How about a rainbow macaw (really bright rainbow colored parrot) design? Food patterns rock also! They make me hungry! :nyatchi:

[SIZE=7]I think it would be so awesome if they made tamagotchis with our names on it...like my name is Amber they could make a tamagotchi with Amber on it..no-one could steal it as it has your name on it unless they have the same name as you[/size]
My name would be Sean. But what about our last name? :D

Mametchi, kuchipatchi, and mothragotchi :D I want those characters :p I don't know why but im giving it the green face
And I thought I was the only one here who knew about Animorphs.

what about our last name
well i personally wouldnt want my last name on it as my last name is kinda weird and i get made fun of about it and it will tke Bandai to long to write our names with our last name to...but just to have out first name wouls probally be okay i suppose

I know this is a old topic but I would like to see....

A red Tamagotchi with Tamagotchi characters in colorful Kimono's on it.

Or atleast one with the American flag on it.

I beleive they make a tamagothi theme of SPRING. I was at Wal-mart with m friend and there was a V4 that had pink flowers and a light green backroung. It was really cute! I live in Spokane, Washington.

I beleive they make a tamagothi theme of SPRING. I was at Wal-mart with m friend and there was a V4 that had pink flowers and a light green backroung. It was really cute! I live in Spokane, Washington.
I think they do

I would love to see tama characters...and it would have a close up of their head. and their mouth would be opened around the screen. :( :p :p

I would like to see a back light of some sorts that wont make the price higher and a vibrate mode or silent mode (like a cell phone) on it so when you are in school or a place that needs quiet it vibrates the tones instead of beeping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back