What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i liked the tamagotchi idea :)

**Please do not post more than one post in a row. Make posts that apply to the topic directly. Also, this is not a chat room, do not get upset if people do not respond immediately. They will talk to you in time, please have patience. Have a look at the forum rules or feel free to PM one of us if you have any further questions. :huh: **

Last edited by a moderator:
well i personally wouldnt want my last name on it as my last name is kinda weird and i get made fun of about it and it will tke Bandai to long to write our names with our last name to...but just to have out first name wouls probally be okay i suppose

Is Angel still Alive? My 2g died! my bad 2 gen! My other one is 22

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there's a lot of Flower designs already, Like on the V3's, there are the Hawiian flowers, and on the new V4.5's, there are the red and blue ones. I'm sick of it XD. I'd love to see Mametchi and Memetchi and the main Charecter like the ones on the Tamagotchi package on the new tamagotchis! I'm hoping to get a V4.5, But I'm not so sure if I like the designs. If they had charecters, It'd so go out and get one!

well i personally wouldnt want my last name on it as my last name is kinda weird and i get made fun of about it and it will tke Bandai to long to write our names with our last name to...but just to have out first name wouls probally be okay i suppose
I wouldn't honestly want my name or last name on it. It seems kind of dorky. (No Offence) And I wonder how long It would take Bandai to realease Hundreds of name ones. I suggest buying leetr stickers if you want your name glitzy on it. :huh:

Is Angel still Alive? My 2g died! my bad 2 gen! My other one is 22
yea Angel is still alive she is 4 now :huh:

I dont think its dory and having your names on tamagotchis could be rare and only have a couple of the same name!

no because if you want a profesional it would probally cost alot of money and what happenes if he/she messes it up then you will have a smudged name on your tama

yea Angel is still alive she is 4 now :mametchi:
I dont think its dorky and having your names on tamagotchis could be rare and only have a couple of the same name!
But then If you had like the normal ununique names like Ashley, Amanda, Chris, and all those other popular names, That wouldn't be fair for others. My name is a super unique name (Sydney), and It's not like Thatll ever show up on a tama. It's not just that. I just think that it would be dorky to have your name on it anyways. Thats what jerseys are for :mametchi:

no because if you want a profesional it would probally cost alot of money and what happenes if he/she messes it up then you will have a smudged name on your tama
What does a Takotchi look like? Please PM me.

yeah i dont like the make up idea. but what if they actually made tamas in colour? that would look cool i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back