What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My idea would be if BanDai would make a Birthstone series. They could make Sapphire, Opal, Topaz, Diamond, Pearl, Emerald, Peridot, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Turqoise, Ruby, and Garnet. :wacko: :eek: :nazotchi: ;) :kusatchi: :D :mimitchi: :unsure:

See? Isn't my idea brilliant?! I know. Thank you. B)

:eek: :eek: Everyone vote to see animals and animal prints because

thats very rare nowSO PLEASE VOTE FOR IT and then we will have it in store if the vote wins ;) :angry:

If i'd get one, which the chances are 1/9999999999999999 that i'll get one. I'd chose mametchi!!! Of vioetachi, to remind me of my first tamagotchi on my V3.

:huh:

:wacko:

:ph34r:

:unsure:

Maybe they should do a sky pattern? Like, light blue getting darker on top with clouds and dark blue buttons? B)

what about one with a coloured background (sya blue) with big yellow smiley faces all over it??!! or if you're morbid- one that's black with skulls all over it??!!

: i would like a costom top made (it would take a long time for shipping) and it says youjr name that would be cool :)

:nazotchi: Heyy! I think that the seasons design would be great! I would get the X-Mas one :nyatchi: ! Also, the Animal-Print looks awesome! They should make a Hippo, Elephant, or Monkey one because, well, I like them :wacko: ! Another idea would be Underwater. I think that they (BanDai) should also make a Horoscope series. They would make Libra, Aquarius, Tauros, Virgo, Leo, Cancer, Pisces, Capricorn, Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, and Sagittarius :mimitchi: ! Thank you for taking your time to read my ideas! :furawatchi:

Help people fight diseases and save lives! AIDS and Cancer are a part of the past...~*Trauma Center: Second Opinion*~

Another great website is Webkinz!

Tamagotchi V4

:mametchi:
I REALLY like the Zodiac sign idea! That would be awesome :D I would totally buy the Leo one.

I can't wait until maybe the V5 when they base it's design on the Uratama... because I love the star antenna and also the star key chain like thingy :D

I think that Bandai should make the Tamagotchi screens have a light up light kinda' like the Nintendo DS does. :rolleyes: :p some people may think, "Why would you even need a light up screen?" Well, I was once in the car at night and I couldn't even see 1 spec on my Tamagothci screen!! :p :lol: :D It would really help If Bandai made the Tamagotchis have a light up screen. Does anyone agree with me on this? P.S. Does anyone know how to contact Bandai? could you reply to me and leave a URL or instuctions? :angry: Thanks!

I REALLY like the Zodiac sign idea! That would be awesome :D I would totally buy the Leo one.
I can't wait until maybe the V5 when they base it's design on the Uratama... because I love the star antenna and also the star key chain like thingy :p
I hate to say this, but I don't think that the V5 will have the star key chain and the star antenna. Just because that is what it is in Japan, doesn't mean that that will be the design here. But it may. :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol: COLOUR!!!!!!!! Why? Backgrounds, items, food...

I so totally agree with tama 4 life on the light up screen - i txt at night and would lyk to play wif my tamagotchi at night 2!

Jewelery designs would be cool. Like have rings or necklace pictures all over the tama. Solid colours is an excellent idea too. They haven't made solid colours since the V1.

It would be nice to see a tamagotchi design that had glitter on it.

//Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back