What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think camaflauge one's would be kool.

Or I think there should be one with the charectors on the front.

Or mabey one's u can design ur-self. [idk how u would do that but it would be kool]

I hope you use some of my ideas!

:rolleyes: :lol: :ph34r: :wacko: :wacko: :unsure: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :unsure: ^_^ :mimitchi:

[SIZE=14pt]i think there should be tyedye tamagotchis there should also be soccer/sports, and cool things like monkeys and cityscapes and wild life and [/SIZE]

I would like one of every stage of one tamagotchi character to be on the tamagotchis. Each stage should have a different mood. :D :ph34r: :furawatchi: :blink: B) :eek: ;) :p

I agree with electreon2005. I like the idea of a tamagotchi changing color every five minutes. That is COOL!

i would like something where there is like, fire on the sides and in the middle a lightning bolt. :blink:

i would like to see mametchi designs and not just mametchi but with young mametchi on it too!

I would love a new one from corner shop 2, like makiko!

(for people who dont know what makiko looks like, she is a purple memetchi with scribble eyes an a big bow in her hair.)

Sorry If i am stating the obvious, but I am new to message boards and computers! :p

I would like to have a glow in the dark design. It would be coll so like at night your tamagotchi needs something you don't need to get up and turn ont he light, it is alredy there for you.

:p Stella_97 :huh:

I think putting animals would be kinda neat. It's so unique, seriously, animals on a Tamagotchi? Tamagotchis are a type of alien :angry: ! But, then again, that's what makes it unique.

"Animals on an alien is very unique" - Me! :wacko: :wacko: :D
Tee Hee!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWW MAKEUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Delicous chocolate and lollipops and gumdrops and butterscotch and caramel and dots and ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh so much more! Make up is gross if anybody puts it on me it is TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This coming from a girl. I KNOW TWO BOYS WHO LIKE TAMAGOTCHIS!!!!!!!! I DONT THINK THEY WANT ONE WITH LIPSTICK AND BLUSH AND (feels nausies which means like i feel like i am gonna throw up) *shudders* AND.......MASCARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From

Blackdevil :angry:

for a new tamagotchi,it should have animal covering's so it is like a animal

They should have a red see-through Tamagotchi with Gozarutchi all over it!! :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back