What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get an icon next to your reply?

:blink:

*Mymidget8

[SIZE=14pt]Look at my pretty flowers![/SIZE]*[SIZE=14pt]*[/SIZE]*

MORE ANIMALS AND ANIMAL PRINTS!!!! I love animals and I have a dog, West Highland White Terrier, I'd love to see something with Westie or maybe even a horse it it.

How about a CHOCOLATE DESIGN!!??!! :rolleyes: ^_^ :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i totally want to see memetchi. i hated her, until she was my first character. totally awesome. i think she'd look good on... bright pink!!!!!! i also cant have enough of chomametchi. talk about CUTE!!! put her on light pink.

:) love my lolri

i think a tamagotchi with faceplates that you can change would be awesome!

i would buy heaps of faceplates.

or maybe a tama that comes with stensils or tattoos for the front of the machine that you could change.

I want tama characters on them, especially, MAMETCHIS!!! :) <-V3 character design though not this ugly thing

:) love my lolri
i think a tamagotchi with faceplates that you can change would be awesome!

i would buy heaps of faceplates.

or maybe a tama that comes with stensils or tattoos for the front of the machine that you could change.
Version ones came with character stickers you could put on them, maybe they could bring those back... :D

I think they should put like brands like hershey coca cola and lipsmackers and stuff like that :p

Let's go with some solid colors, like black, red, green, blue, ect. or some thing more fun like... hmmm... movies! make the color theme Narnia for example, or the lord of the rings, or ghost rider, stuff like that. or you could just make BLACK camo.

I really like the transclusent colors as well as candy and stuff.

Lipstick kissings! Not very macho, but it's always a good one!

I read about someone who wanted cell phone lights to switch on and off. That would of course cost A LOT of battery power (it is what takes the most power from real cell phones) but it sounds reasonable. Maybe better pixels, larger area for the charrie to play on - and - loose the antenna UNLESS it has a function. It's not an attractive feature! It takes away the purpose of the name tamago-tchi. Glitter would be really cool. Boys wouldn't like that much, would they?

I like the idea about the pixel chicks, where there's cloth options and furniture. It would be neat if the backgrounds had a picture of a room - a chair, a picture on the wall.... Maybe the backgrounds could be switched more easily than being in danger of screwing up the entire tama. The backgrounds I've seen on the newer tamas are not pretty! There could be more patterns with some of the options in this poll :eek:

Animal footprints ++++

And with the tama itself - learning it table manners, encourage it to clean away its own 'stuff'.

There's so much room for improivement on the tamagotchis.

i think that putting a sleeping tama with a tama "santa" nearby would be soooo cute!!!!!!! :hitodetchi: :huh:

scrazyfrog(07) :furawatchi:

tamagotchi characters like mametchi, ichigotchi,memetchi and the matchmaker.sporty things like rugby and cheerleading.could you please do a design dedicated to my stepbrother jack because he had a tragic death and it would be nice of you?stuff like sports and motorcross.please it would be really cool for my family and if you do do thes designs could write on the packet next to the tamagotchi could you write this design was dedicated to jack farnham. :huh:

i wud rely like to see leopard skin
xoxprincessmegzyxox

xxxx

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wub:

That skin sucks!!!
:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back