What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seasonal ones, each limited editon (say like it was xmas, an xmas tamagotchi would be out only in december) :D :D :D

Rocker_chik's username just reminde me of a design - guitars or drums! Or bass!

what abouts the zodiac? leo pices cancer aries virgo scorpio etc. i thinks its cool and it represents your zodiac too :ichigotchi:

i would like a cow pattern :angry: i mean, why not?

i made up a type of tamagotchi called "tama party!". remember the exclamation point. it has a party design(common sense, huh? :angry: ) on it. festive thigs, like 2 balloons, one on each side, a few streamers and numerous amouts of confetti. it is not in the circlish shape that the other ones are in, it is more of an oval turned on its side. a very streached oval... it is aka the tamagotchi v10 :angry:

hi well i think there should be tama characters like leaftchi :furawatchi:eek:r mimitchi :angry: , or some solid colors with polka dots or stripes...

*tamacrazycheerleader*

I think BanDai should put the main characters (Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi) on a few Tamagotchis! :D That would be awesome! :D

-Tamaguy#1 :)

As you know the glow in the dark(one of my ideas) worked and i think V4's should have 1 with a birthday theme..like with a cake candles presents for the background, also another idea is to have a christmas 1 with red and green colors for background color and presents or a xmas tree for decor..new year's day 1, 1 with a canada flag and flags of the world! another idea is to put anime on tamagotchis (like Inuyasha, Naruto, Eureka 7, Gundam, Gundam Seed, Gundam Destiny etc.) :unsure: i really think you should consider some of my ideas... i wrote all of my ideas and i have more so when i get better ideas i will write them down here! Thx very much! Ciao(Pronounced CHOW)!

I would really like to see some flowers. I just love flowers! :eek:

I wanna See Like Trancelusect with Tama charcters on them! Trancelucent with little tamas scatered all over, that would be cute!
yes yes translucent with tama characters on it! mametchi would be awsome! or glow in the dark with characters! super!

i think if the tamagotchis could go shop downtown or something like they can go to places

and i think a school theme would be good. and i think tamagotchis should have more than 4 items in there shop like about 8 cause u have to wait until it restocks everytime

and i think it be cool if they could have there own pet that they can take care of.

hope u like my ideas! :D

i would like tamagotchi's to be 3D and you can send mail. and get to make your tamagotchi.

i like all your ideas. especially the making your own tamagotchi one :) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back