What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to see a cat print design or a (completly) transprarent design. ;)

I would like to see a Tamagotchi with Happy Bunny All Over it (on the back too) If U dont know what Happy Bunny is she is that mean bunny who says stuff like "You'd be cooler if U were me!!!! (i have a sweater that says that and i am wearing it right now :D

I want to have a better looking Tamagotchi. I want my Tamagotchi to be transparent. You know, blue, red and black. Hehehehehehe! :D :D

i want seasons, like in the summer you could have a bunch of beach ones, and in the winter holiday ones. :D

OK! this idea is what i want to see...APPLES!

or... Cutie patotie fishies

or, my fav idea, a dark blue tamagotchi with stars on the top half and all the little tamas on the bottom in a cute lil line looking at the stars :mametchi: :ph34r: :mimitchi: :mellow: :wacko: :D <_<

:wacko: ;) :) i like tama carecters coz they uhhhhhhhh.......... mean somthing.

yes....

mean somthing......... :D :eek: :) :kusatchi: :) :huh: ;) B) :p ;) :) ;)

I really think tama characters like mematchi, memetchi, leaftchi, and kuchipatchi would be cool. But maybe on a transparent backround, which would look REALLY cooool!!!!!Maybe we could do a pool on the favorite tama characters and the top 10 would be on the Tamagotchi. Candy would also look really cool. :lol: :furawatchi: :nyatchi: :blink: :gozarutchi: :) :kuribotchi: :pochitchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :hitodetchi: :kusatchi: :nazotchi:

this might soud stupid but ???????? but how about since i alredy made me a 3d tama so like evry one could have there own tama but ummmmmm you don't have to viset it every day and ut disn't die and you chose wich one it is ummmmmmm i think it cool bu i'm not shure

I would like to see an alternate shape like a square or hexigon... Yes I am strange... :blink:

:wacko:

they should make flowers like bluebells, tropical flowers or orchids. not just

random flowers that anyone can draw u know!

i have a v3 that says summer on it and its like a season.

they should make winter with snow and snowflakes and christmas hats or presents!

and also autumn with orangey and yellow leaves or rainy season with an umbrella

and rain and clouds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back