What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i wanna C an :kuribotchi: , a :kuribotchi: , or a :nyatchi: . those are just my fave tamas other than the new mametchi.

I'd like to see itchigotchi( :angry: ) i'd also like to see ( :angry: ) i think they're super cute.

i think seasons would be awsome by the way iheard the v7 was coming out is it true? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: by the way how do i get a :angry: or a :angry: on my v3

I think that a series of beach/tropic ones would be very very cool! As well as flowers but both of these have been do ne before on version 2's.
They are cool :D I have the beach v2 tama (light blue with palm tree cloud and surfboard :( sooooo kawaii!

My two cents...

I voted for the camoflauge, thought that might be interesting in different colors, say for example green, pink, blue and purple. I also liked the ideas of solids and translucent as well as animal prints. One could have leapard spots or tiger stripes.

If you can make it change colors, what if you can make it to turn red when its in danger of dying, sort of an extra warning system in case the sound is turned off.

I also liked some of the ideas others have suggested above and I do not envy the task of having to go through all these. I'm sure whatever you guys pick, it will look good.

honerable mention, create your own. That would be interesting. Perhaps it could accept skins somehow like ipods do or laptops. Then you could sell the skins online and on stores. Also the idea to draw your own is appealing. That would require a cover that would accept paint and then perhaps a coating to protect the person's work once the art is completed. So many wonderful ideas....

The should be candy on the tamagotchi v4 with colours such a s hot pink and lime green!!! There should also be changable covers so u can change the design weneva u want!! :D :D

Kirri.xx

Animal prints would be nice like leopard skin or zebra patterns

interchangeable plastic covers for Tamagotchi
I think that`s a great idea! and you could buy them in the stores as gotchi gear! And, it would be good for everyone. :rolleyes: :( ;)

I always thought that it would be cute to have, instead of being egg-shaped, have them Tamagotchi-shaped. One could be shaped like Mametchi, etc. But that kind of goes against the tradition of them being egg-shaped. But I agree that an even better idea would be interchangeable plastic covers - just in case you get tired of your current one.

I voted for "Beach" because I personally think that it'd be very nice to have tropic scenery on the shell (my V4 has sunflowers on it :D ) Candy, Food and Seasons would be nice as well (like the cute V3 shell with ice cream on it :) ) Personally, I find any kind of scenery nice, especially tropic and snowy ones.

i also think the changeable covers is a good idea. also if there was a special pen like thing that you could write on you tama. It would be like haveing how about a green changeable covers and you could draw a couple flowers and a lady bug and when u use the end of the pen it has an eraser so you can easily draw ...... whatever! That would be awesome! ^_^ totally cool! :D

:D i think tamagotchis should have a vibrate feature because in school if something happens you dont know because your sound is turned off.

i think that it would be super cool if a new tama had the characters on it like hanatchi or masktchi :furawatchi: (my two fave characters!). sorry that i haven't been on in like a century, dudes! i'm currently in my naruto obsession phase. Shino rules!

animerox

I chose something else!

i wish we couuld make our own customized tamagotchi!

u no with like our pictures,gems,And watever we want!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

am i right or am i right!

i would like to see matillic colors with different stripes or pictures that all have voted for tama characters is what i had in mind my favorite ones are :D :lol: :D :mametchi: :mametchi: :D

evarod on the v4.5 we are supost to be able to decore our own this is what i read on many web sites :mametchi: :mametchi: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back