What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two great ideas!!!! More shop space like 20 items instead of 4 and it would be :lol: SWEET :D if you could mail you friend tamagotchis because you can only RECIEVE mail on the v4 ehich is kind of a bummer.....

I think a good design for tamagotchi v4 would be the world on it that would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-brazilkid625!!!!!!!!

i WOULD LIKE TO SEE CANDY ONES THAT SMELL LIKE CANDY THAT LASTS FOREVER. i WILL ALSO LIKE FRUIT SCENTED ONES ETC. DOES ANYONE AGREE?

I personaly don't like naruto but that gives me a good ides! They should make a cartoon for tamagotchis like spongbob. Just the life of the tamagotchis! Huh? am i rightor am i right?!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think tamagotchi characters would be cute.Like a pink tama with violetchi or a blue one with mametchi or an orange one with memetchi or a red one with ichigotchi.That would be sooooooo cute!

:mametchi:

I think they should be a violetchi on it with a see through background :mametchi:

I think the sports would be cool because maybe more boys would be intrested in tamagotchis but it would be cool to design your own tamagotchi this is what my tamagotchi looks like on my V4 :gozarutchi: on my V3 it looks like this :furawatchi:

i think they should make 1 with jelly like skin that is shock absorbant (i drop mine alot)

I just got an idea!

Easter egg egg shapes

Make them striped or however you used to like making easter eggs. Make them an eastertime special.

I would like to see the characters with the colors they have on teir body

kutchipatchi=green

violetchi=purple

memetchi= orange

mametchi=yellow

chomametchi=gold

chomametchidude

I think the characters of the tamagotchis would look very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think a Tamagotchi character would be cool, because there are a lot of characters! :D Personally, I would like Memetchi or Violetchi. :rolleyes: :mimitchi:

Let's try and help Bandai out in finding out what designs and themes we'd like to see on new Tamagotchis. Which of these poll choices would you like to see most? If none of them post and give your idea! Believe it or not... Bandai listens to their fans! Let's tell them what we want our next tama to look like!!! :ichigotchi:
Admin

Maybe this idea would be a good one! An Admin can only dream! :ichigotchi:
thay need to have a:

bond,james bond tamagochie

cos its cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back