What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks Holiday decorated tamas would be great! :( :(

IDEAS:

4th of July would have fireworks in the background,

X-Mas would hav a present in the background,

and Easter could have an egg in the background!

><><><><>:>

I voted for the animals and animal prints. But I like the seasons, beach, translucent, and holiday ideas too. I'de probly buy one of each... Ya I'm kinda split up between several :D . so voting i just picked one lol. :(

how about a glow in the dark tama and a background light on the screen so i can play with it when the lights are off.

:( <_< :lol: ;) :mellow: I want there 2 B a bunch of new charactors and have most of the new ones on there :wub: : : :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :blink: :p :pochitchi: :D

Let's try and help Bandai out in finding out what designs and themes we'd like to see on new Tamagotchis. Which of these poll choices would you like to see most? If none of them post and give your idea! Believe it or not... Bandai listens to their fans! Let's tell them what we want our next tama to look like!!! :p
Admin

Maybe this idea would be a good one! An Admin can only dream! :p
I think they should have a hot pink one that says BRAT on it. If BRAT was written in soft pink, I would buy it.

um i think it should have a disine that gos with the tomigochi system :angry:

A GOLDEN TAMA WOULD BE COOL. OR A SPIRAL OR RAINBOW PATTERN. OR SOMETHING WITH ALL THE CHARACTERS ON IT. OR A BLEND OF LIKE PINK AND GREEN OR SOMETHING COOL. OR HOT PINK AND BLACK.

I would say a magician tamagotchi, you could make it do anything! even get money out of thin air! it could get you any tamagotchi you want! it could include everyones ideas! :mellow: :eek:

Light aqua with dark blue drops. Light green with grassy green leaves. Rainbow. Orange with yellow thunderbolts and red sparks.

white with silver round diamonds.

And heart background, striped background or dotty background (inside tama).

Last edited by a moderator:
how about they look shiny and sparkly like silver and gold?

Even this wasn't on the poll I would LOVE to see godzilla monsters! :mellow: I love godzilla and tamas they rule! :mellow:

You know how people make mood rings? What if they made mood tamas? I know I know Thats dumb. But it would be cool!

I think maybe a tamagotchi with blue and pink would be nice. Maybe blue with pink stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back