What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logged in as: SasukeNimco [ Log Out ]

[ 0 New Messages | View New Posts ]

TamaTalk » News » Comments and Rumors

Pages: (13) « First ... 11 12 [13] [ Go to first unread post » ]

What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

[ Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic ]

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

Animals & Animal Prints [ 121 ] [18.67%]

Camoflage [ 46 ] [7.10%]

Beach [ 55 ] [8.49%]

Sports [ 25 ] [3.86%]

Candy [ 23 ] [3.55%]

Make-Up [ 18 ] [2.78%]

Toys [ 4 ] [0.62%]

Food [ 11 ] [1.70%]

Tama Characters (which ones?) [ 201 ] [31.02%]

Solid Colors [ 14 ] [2.16%]

Translucent [ 18 ] [2.78%]

Seasons (Spring, X-mas) [ 33 ] [5.09%]

Flowers [ 14 ] [2.16%]

Something else (post your ideas in your replies!) [ 64 ] [9.88%]

still the same rezults!votee!

i think bandai should get together with the ipod company and they the i-tama,or....

gotchi-pod!just like a tamagotchi,but if you hold down B and C there's musis settings!(volume,which song,etc.)so you plug in your headphones and clip it to the inside of your pocket ,or,proceed to play with it.thell me if u think its a good idea!

:furawatchi: [SIZE=14pt]i think it would be cool if a tamagotchi had the design of a tamagotchi, like little tamagotchis, like the actual machine, around the screen . i think that would bee neat, anyone else like my idea?????[/SIZE] :) :huh: :ichigotchi:

I would like to see butterflies, I have the V2 Springtime Edition but I would like them to make it better, the butterflies are in half and there are not very many. I also like the changing color idea except you would be going through batteries like crazy, the season ones sound pretty cool too.. I also would like to see them with light so you can see them in the dark. And maybe make them color screens. That would be AWESOME :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
tamagotchi characters definately!anything else would seem pointlessly stupid!no offense,but it is a tamagotchi!

my computers slow so i cant read all of the way threw .. so if this was already posted im sorry

what if since there alot of moms that use them with there kids .. and adults that like them as well .. if there were ones like breat cancer awareness .. or save the troops .. im a waitress and se alot of adults with them when they go into there bags to pay me ..lol..

i personay wqould like one with lizards in it ..lol

I'm not sure if this has been said already but I think it'd be cool to have sky-type scenes, other than the fluffy blue clouds type ones. Like a rising/setting sun behind some hills and stuff. Or a night scene too with the moon and silhouettes of mountains or something. :rolleyes:

I wish they could have a Mametchi Design! Similar to the Ciao Entamas only the ciao is Removed.

I'd personally like to see seasonal ones; I think that would be cool.

Maybe it could be a mix of seasonal icons and Tamagotchis dressed up for that season? :)

i think it's good to use tamagotchi characters because it would make more sense to people who have just bought their first tamagotchi and don't really know what it's about :angry: :huh:

I think wen it is an adult, Every 5 hours they sell babys at the shop 4

5,000 gp; and if you get a rare character, u should autimaticly get a shaceship in the

shop ALWAYS 4 300 gp's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back