What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It think that a little burger/fast food/Mc Donalds limited edition type thing wud b sooo sweet.

Or, a veggie 1 with a lime green background!!

There are already(in my opinion) too many animal print stuff.

plain stripes wud look nice, too.

The problem with characters on the front is that i think that it wud look weird having say a mametchi on the shell cover but actually have a kuchipatchi.Or wat if u gave a tamagotchi as a gift only to find the recipient doesnt lik the character on the front.

I think that the only tamagotchi you should c are the actual virtual 1s that u r raising.

These are my ideas.
Animal Prints: Nice idea, I would put a jungle theme with aminal prints. 9/10.

Camoflauge: Personally I don't really care. 4/10

Beach: That would be cute, just in time for summer maybe. 7/10

Sports: I'd put soccer balls, basketballs or footballs on a field. It would be nice. 5/10

Candy: That would be cute, I'd put things tamas eat (cake, lollipop) 8/10

Make-Up: No way, only really Girly-Girls would want that. 1/10

Toys: I voted for that, I'd like bears, action figures with tamas playing with them. It would interest little boys and girls. 10/10

Food: Things that tamas eat (popcorn, fries, hamburger)

Tama Characters: The same characters as the Lanyards, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Mametchi. 10/10

Solid Colours: Like the V1's , with stickers. 8/10

Translucent: That would be cool, you could see the inside of your tama :furawatchi: 9/10

Seasons: Nice idea, maybe for each season that comes Bandai releases another colour? After one year you can have all 4! Wouldn't interest me compare to the other one's though. 7/10

Flowers: No, not unless Tropical Flowers :D 5/10

-h99 :blink:
Oh sad >.< Only 5 people voted for toys >.<

h99 >.<

i am an animal lover so i would love to have animals and animal prints, plus i t5hink it would be a nice twist for the Version 4s!

I could swear this is a copy off of another topic.....oh well..I guess i`d have to go with heat sensitive.Like a mood ring.Changes color when you touch it.Anyone else with me on this?

i would like 2 c a beach or tropical theme cause i love the beach and i reckon it would loook awesome so yeah :gozarutchi:

id wanna see bright colours with --or maybe checkard designs :huh:

How about solid see through or shimmer colors that are like birthstones. So if you can get tamas to match your birthday. Kinda makes it more personalized. My birthday is April 20 so my birthstone is diamond I would want one that is clear. So for instance if your b-day is in July it would be see through red.

Jan- See through dark red

Feb- See through purple

Mar- See through light blue

Apr- See through clear

May- See through dark green

June- Shimmery white (pearl)

July- See through red

Aug- See through lime green

Sep- See through navy blue

Oct- See through pink

Nov- See through yellow

Dec- See through turquoise

Me i wanna see tamas with season and tama charater tamas like autum u have a ichigotchi and a hinatchi riding leaves down or snow that is shaped as diff characters and a beach seen 4 summer with lil tamas playin in water and spring where lil tamas r pickin flowers ahhhhhhhh the imagination is a wonder ful place.

I disagree with Mametchi19 because of her Christmas idea. I do not celebrate Christmas and so do millions of other fans. It would decrease Bandai's sales.

I think animal prints would be cool.

I was on board with the character ideas but then I thought, what if someone couldn't get any of the characters featured on her shell and she got so mad--i don't know, just a thought. :huh: :huh: :huh: :furawatchi:

I disagree with Mametchi19 because of her Christmas idea. I do not celebrate Christmas and so do millions of other fans. It would decrease Bandai's sales.
I think animal prints would be cool.

I was on board with the character ideas but then I thought, what if someone couldn't get any of the characters featured on her shell and she got so mad--i don't know, just a thought. B) :D B) B)
I celabrate Christmas because my family does.I also think animal prints would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back