What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  A COLOUR SCREEN!!!

a colour screen would be so kool but it would take up so much battery so i think they should bring out some specil tama batterys that last for about a year or longer.

I also think tamas should come in zig zag, striped, pocodoted, chekered and they should bring tamas out for halloween and put a witch on there even for christmas you can put the christmas colours and santa on totally kool :) :) :) :D :blink: ^_^ :p :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see Tama Characters on a Tamagotchi Connection.

I would like to see these characters : ^_^ :lol: :unsure: :wacko: :furawatchi: :) :mametchi: :mimitchi: :angry: :pochitchi: :unsure: :nyatchi: :hitodetchi:

:furawatchi: I'd have to say translucent tamas. I would like to see more of them.

I'd like to see Decorate-A-Tamas- featuring a one-coloured tama and some decorating accessory: mini pots of paint, stickers, shine polish and that kind of stuff... :rolleyes:

I would really like a design with ice skates on it! I luv to ice skate! :rolleyes:

:furawatchi: i know this is crazy, but - i would like 'magic animals' on tamagotchis - maybe a 'magic' collection! black tamagotchis with unicorns, dragons, and stuff on them! that would be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back