What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool to have a tama that comes with a few decourated covers, and then you could buy additional covers. The covers could be plastic and they could have holiday decourations on them!

I want like videogame controls or something to be on there! :blink:
But then it would be like other kinds of digital pets.

The changeable covers are great too, rather than buying several Tamagotchis. Some kinds I would suggest are:

Heat sensitive

Glow in the dark (in which I think won the Shellection contest!)

Seasonal (such as snow day, beach, flowers, fall foliage, etc.)

christi, do not spam.

I would like to see more Tamagotchi characters, instead of the 'photoshop' designs.

Ones that are like a solid color, with a Mimitchi on it, would look nice.

It would be so cool to have changeable Tamagotchi covers! I mean, that would be the best and you can customize however you want! That's the greatest idea yay! :D Then you could change them for holidays and stuff, and not have to buy like 30 billion tamagotchis. Bandai, please consider this idea! It would be so great! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... maybe puppy paw prints.

Or like you hav the Cow pattern v3 if like a zebra one, Giraffes, Butterfly, Leopards, tiger, tortoise and Crocodiles [scaly]. :D

Or i think Like easter ones with easter eggs on the back, birthday cakes and party hats for a b-day prezzie, X-mas tree. Rainbows.

But i think this would be best [for me anywayz] a plain tamagotchi colour then like Leather cases to put over them, so a blue leather case, or even like wooly cases, but Baby blue leather would be Ace!!! :mimitchi:

^_^ :D i think it can conect with the phone and computer.and

charaters! :mimitchi: :ph34r: :D :D it will be the coolest thing ever! :D B)

Could someone help tell me which tamagotchi I have? It has a black face(sort of bird like, with two lips) with a black skinny body.

I was thinking a fire painted tamagotchi.like there are flames pained on the side and the background is black.hope it's a good idea

I THINK THEY SHOULD MAKE TAMAGOTCHIs IN COLOR LIKE SOME OTHER VIRTUAL PETS I'VE OWNED *EXAMPLE : MY PIKACHU 2 CS VIRTUAL PET* IT WAS IN COLOR. I'VE LOVED TAMAGOTCHI SINCE THEY FIRST CAME OUT AND MY MOM STOOD IN LINE FOR LIKE 3-4 HRS. JUST TO GET ME ONE. BUT I THINK HAVING THE SCREENS IN COLOR AND NOT THE OLD FASHIONED BLACK AND WHITE WOULD BE BETTER. THEY IMPROVED THE TAMAGOTCHIs BY GIVING IT A LITTLE DIFFERENT INTERACTION WISE BUT ALL THEY DID WAS CHANGE THE OUTER AND NOT MUCH OF THE INNER. A COLOR TAMAGOTCHI WOULD BE SWEET !

I'd like Pocka dots, stripes and checks! not all at once though! :hitodetchi:

hello? any1 there? hello? i need a frend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back