What Did You Buy Recently?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a pair of hand cuffs :D I don't know why, I just did! Its a good thing I didn't put them on anyone yet because I think I already lost the keep :p Oh well, they were fun for the 5 hours that I has them. I'll probably find them. Usually I loose things and they turn up a few days later. What else did I buy? I bought more tamagotchis :D And I bought a new beanie-pillow thing from brook stone. Very nice but not good for sleeping on because its not big enough nor is it firm enough. Its good for hugging when your sad. (believe me, I'm upset multiple times a day.)

I didn't buy anything. I have no money.

But my parents/family bought me some things or gave me the money to buy things.

- Lunch. (If that counts) =P

- Brightly colored Converse <3

- Hair bows

That's all that I bought recently.

I was about to get "goober" glasses, but I didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Recent thing I bought?

On Saturday, In The Mall I bought Two books

Twilight Bracelets

Those Fingerless glove arm sleeve thingies.

And a Shirt

Plus another Shirt at Giant Tiger[They have nice clothes their]

The books?

New Moon and Death Note:Another Note- The Los Angelos BB Murder Cases

The Twilight Bracelets, Team Edward and the Other one Just says Twilight, and it has an apple charm hanging on it

I was going to get the Team Jacob one instead. But I grabbed the wrong one. Oh Well

I still Wear it.

The Shirt, Well It has a Turtle on it. And its Pink and Green.

The saying's kind of Cute

The arm warmer sleeve fingerless glove things[whatever those are called] They're Pink and

black striped, With a Black Skull on it.

The other Shirt, Is Black and pink , and Looks Really Awesome.

And I only Spent 50...or 55 Dollars. I forget

Well. I borrowed a Toonie from My mom

And 25 cents. For Some Gum

It was Darn Good Gum too.

I bought a pair of hand cuffs  I don't know why, I just did! Its a good thing I didn't put them on anyone yet because I think I already lost the keep  Oh well, they were fun for the 5 hours that I has them. I'll probably find them. Usually I loose things and they turn up a few days later. What else did I buy? I bought more tamagotchis  And I bought a new beanie-pillow thing from brook stone. Very nice but not good for sleeping on because its not big enough nor is it firm enough. Its good for hugging when your sad. (believe me, I'm upset multiple times a day.)
You might not know why you bought hand cuffs, but I can think of a lot of things I could do with handcuffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the last thing I bought was a TMGC music star sunday.

-Leopard spots t-shirt [blue]

-Leopard spots t-shirt [Pink]

-A purse. :3

- A grey T-shirt with a colourful skeleton on it and the writing 'Urban' from K-Mart.

- A Billabong pencil case from Jetty Surf.

- A rainbow stripes bangle from Diva.

Most Recent thing I bought?On Saturday, In The Mall I bought Two books

Twilight Bracelets

Those Fingerless glove arm sleeve thingies.

And a Shirt

Plus another Shirt at Giant Tiger[They have nice clothes their]

The books?

New Moon and Death Note:Another Note- The Los Angelos BB Murder Cases

The Twilight Bracelets, Team Edward and the Other one Just says Twilight, and it has an apple charm hanging on it

I was going to get the Team Jacob one instead. But I grabbed the wrong one. Oh Well

I still Wear it.

The Shirt, Well It has a Turtle on it. And its Pink and Green.

The saying's kind of Cute

The arm warmer sleeve fingerless glove things[whatever those are called] They're Pink and

black striped, With a Black Skull on it.

The other Shirt, Is Black and pink , and Looks Really Awesome.

And I only Spent 50...or 55 Dollars. I forget

Well. I borrowed a Toonie from My mom

And 25 cents. For Some Gum

It was Darn Good Gum too.
Where did you get all that Twilight stuff?

I wanna get some......

The most recent thing I bought was the Eclipse book off of amazon (up to chap. 2) I'm so happy ;)

-KORG Chromatic Tuner CA-30 [$26.95]

-RICO Piccolo padsaver [i think like $5 or $7]

-Piccolo cleaning rod[. 97 centsNot kidding, it's on sale]

I have to wait for my cleaning rod because it's going to the shop which I will get after Christmas [it's my Christmas present]

Last thing I think I bought was a Snickers bar a month ago..

Yeah money doesn't easily make it's way toward me..

Where did you get all that Twilight stuff?
Hot Topic or Borders

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I bought...COFFEE BEAN! 'Twas good.

Earlier I bought this french pie type thing, Tomato Basil Soup, a Coke, and some other stuff I can't remember. Then at lunch, some iced tea, cheetos, chocolate ice cream, and a slice of pizza hut. As you can see, my school sells very healthy food. Actually, they do, they just make the fatty stuff expensive enough so that no one can really afford it, but that doesn't apply to the wealthy portion of the student body. Then this morning I bought a carmel frappachino from Starbucks, and 38 hershey bars to hand out to my friends as x-mas presents. I ate six of them though. It's really hard to believe that I'm skinnier than most. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back