What Did You Buy Recently?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to ease my emotional pain by forcing my dad to get me an iphone. Along with two hundred dollars to pay off the contract on my other phone. That was about twenty minutes ago. Just now I got a twenty-five dollar itunes gift card from him to buy some music and apps. On Saturday, I was also easing the emotional pain with objects from the mall such as clothes, nail polish, headphones, Rock Star, Coffee, and pretzels. xD Oh yus, my life is filled with the pleasures of monetary value.

Yesterday, I got a new backpack. >.<

I bought 3 pairs of earrings from Clarie's,

And a shirt from Garage, and a bathing suit, because I am going to Jamaica.

I decided to ease my emotional pain by forcing my dad to get me an iphone. Along with two hundred dollars to pay off the contract on my other phone. That was about twenty minutes ago. Just now I got a twenty-five dollar itunes gift card from him to buy some music and apps. On Saturday, I was also easing the emotional pain with objects from the mall such as clothes, nail polish, headphones, Rock Star, Coffee, and pretzels. xD Oh yus, my life is filled with the pleasures of monetary value.
wow O.O I wish I could get all I wanted just like that! =(

I lost my iPod, and so I have to wait until my birthday in March to get a neww light green nano! *smiles* (I don't like big iPods)

But anyways recently, I bought.... some stuff for my science fair project, a new shirt,food with my friends, and shampoo. in the last month. o.o I need to go on a shopping spree though for winter clothes though too, ;)

....I'm more of a 'giving' person xD

Umm let's see. right after xmas I bought 5 new video games for my PS2:

Katamari Damacy

Dragon Quest VIII

Persona 3 FES

Persona 4

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne.

I also recently bought 2 100ct spindles of blank DVDs (I download A LOT!!!!)

Also: the guy I have the biggest crush on EVER'S bday is Wednesday, so I bought and mailed him a whole big box full of his favorite cookies and candy (I spoil him!)

OH and just a few hours ago I bought some Frontline Plus for my two kittehs.

~Black Studed belt

~Black Sweat pants

~Neon jell braclets

~Horse 2009 calender

~and an ACDC shirt

wow O.O I wish I could get all I wanted just like that! =(
Trust me. In the end, it's not all that great. You never know if people are your friends for you or your money, and they all end up backstabbing you in the end.

I just went down to HEB(grocery store for Texas) and got gummi worms and a doughnut.

The last thing I bought, with my own money, was like, in September, at Rigo's, with Karen. I had like.. Two bucks, so I bought three bags of chips that were on sale for a dollar >3

Um, as in, gotten?

Well a few days ago I got...

Two pairs of shoes (School.)

Two Victorias Secret PINK hoodies.

Two Lotions and Two body sprays...

I went shopping with all my Giftcards for Christmas awhile ago..

Ohh! And today, I got... MCDONALDDSSS

And food, Yum haha.

I'm so wonderful.

EDIT::: And my daddy said he'll get me the $500 SLR camera I wanted for my birthday... xD 8D

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been buying much lately. I'm kinda poor. -.-

The only thing I have bought recently is the book "Untamed" from the House Of Night series.

I ordered a buttered toast wallet today and I can't wait for it to get here!

I almost bought a zebra striped watch too, but I didn't because it didn't fit very well.

I ordered a buttered toast wallet today and I can't wait for it to get here!
I almost bought a zebra striped watch too, but I didn't because it didn't fit very well.
OMG I would NOT be able to live with a wallet like that, I would go hungry every time I looked at it. D:

I prefer my wallet with cute smiling frogs with flowers behind their ears and around them. =D

Today I bought some new clothes for Dance practice (Aerie sweats, green + pink tank tops for layering).

And I have four parties to go to within the next month (I swear, me and my friends all turn 13 at the same time!) so I bought them a ton of stuff too. =3

Saturday, Or Last Thursday, I bought 3 Magazines, an Archie Comic, Lip-Balm.

The magazines were: J-14 Magazine

M Magazine

Anime Insider Magazine

Trust me. In the end, it's not all that great. You never know if people are your friends for you or your money, and they all end up backstabbing you in the end.
I just went down to HEB(grocery store for Texas) and got gummi worms and a doughnut.
where I live our most common grocery stores are "independent" "zobeys" and "food basics" =P

anyways... I just bought a bowling ball for my science fair! and a chicken pot pie, it was so good!

Well.

A skirt

2 singlet tops

a pair of short shorts

A hoodie!

Jandals

All star shoes rip offs.

2 magazines

A calander

[According to my bank account I spent $6 on something but I can't remeber what]

A fluffy cushion with a pig on it my family are ashamed to know me because of.

[All in the last week]

I think i'm the reason we have no monies left. Actually, all that money was mine that I earn't!

On Saturday at Target I bought:

Diamond and Pearl booster back/P.O.P. thing/Pachirisu Promo Card

$4.99

Scooby-Doo fruitsnacks at the check-out line

$.86 (those were good!)

A few boxes of Puffs. (tissues)

And that same day on Amazon.com I ordered Pokemon Leaf Green (still factory sealed!) for $29.99. when I searched on eBay it was around $70.00 for a one still factory sealed :angry:

What I spent my christmas money on"

2 Sven the penguin $25 Gaia Cash cards

The Sims 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff

The Sims 2 Ikea Home Stuff

The Sims 2 Apartment Life (I do not recomend buying that one. It's not as cool as how EA makes it look)

I wish Walmart had Teen Style and Kitchen and Bath or at least Celebration ._. but every thing was sold out because of Christmas Shopping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back