What Did You Buy Recently?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to ease my emotional pain by forcing my dad to get me an iphone. Along with two hundred dollars to pay off the contract on my other phone. That was about twenty minutes ago. Just now I got a twenty-five dollar itunes gift card from him to buy some music and apps. On Saturday, I was also easing the emotional pain with objects from the mall such as clothes, nail polish, headphones, Rock Star, Coffee, and pretzels. xD Oh yus, my life is filled with the pleasures of monetary value.
-envies-

You are so lucky, Phoebe. <3

I know money can't buy happiness. But it can definitely help! Just like chocolate helps a broken heart, money helps a. . . young girl with a need for clothes. :] That's my motto. Short and to the point. x3

Jk! But it's true that you are very lucky in very many ways.

I decided to ease my emotional pain by forcing my dad to get me an iphone. Along with two hundred dollars to pay off the contract on my other phone. That was about twenty minutes ago. Just now I got a twenty-five dollar itunes gift card from him to buy some music and apps. On Saturday, I was also easing the emotional pain with objects from the mall such as clothes, nail polish, headphones, Rock Star, Coffee, and pretzels. xD Oh yus, my life is filled with the pleasures of monetary value.
Wanna swap familys?

I've never had a new phone. Only hand me downs from mum. My friggin brother got a new one.

I have to pay for practically everything I own unless it was a b-day of christmas gift. The only thing I don't pay for is the flipping food bill.

I got my BFF a birthday present :ph34r: (her birthday is tomorrow the 22nd). I got her an anime DVD

I exchanged a sweat shirt at American Eagle today.

I bought two packages of hair bow/clips from Hot Topic.

I got a dress for the winter semi-formal coming up.

And my mom bought me cleats for track. :furawatchi:

A new microphone so now I can record my singing with out annoying mic sounds in the background.

My old one always went boom when I reached a high note.

an anime DVD called stratos 4. I've never heard of it but it's anime so I was interested.

:furawatchi:

I bought my friends their birthday presents today. :]

I have three of their parties coming up, so yes.

They got cupcake lipgloss, awesome tissues and some epic headbands. And then I got given two free Mini-Dogs at Pink so I'm keeping one, and giving my BFF the other. (She's on holiday right now, but her birthday is soon). I swear all my friends turn 13 at the same time!! I'm getting serious deja-vu now. I think I've posted this birthday stuff before. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back