What Did You Buy Recently?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A chicken snadwich for myself, which Colleen ate most of, and a lemonade for Zoe.

Neon necklace.

Hannah Montanna hair clips. O: xD

Tye-dye Kennywood cut-off shorts.

Thick braided deep pink bracelett.

Hello Kitty twist-up crayons. 8D

Mountain Dew.

Bacon cheddar fries.

Ice cream cone.

[ I feel fat. ._. ]

Ok.

-A warm knit hat.

-Zebra print gumboots.

-A high waist skirt.

-A belt.

-$50 worth of snack food and lollies or camp.

-Lunch [Chicken wrap, mini frozen coke followed up by a Coco Loco]

-Charity bracletes.

-Gloves

-Scarf

All today. Shopping spree. All my money. Greeat. I need more stuff still. I'm almost totally broke.

DOLLY Magazine.

Which I ended up tearing letters out of in the end to make a collage for Mikey.

Hmm... a McFlurry and spring skating school. And I stole 2 elastics from my friend's house.. but that doesn't really count. Maybe I could make a "what have you stolen recently?" topic.. xD

An ice cream for me, which Erin and Zoe ate half of.

A book--birthday present for my sister.

And a hot pink dress for theatre banquet that makes me look really pretty. Ohmagawd yayy. :)

I bought a fake pearl necklace for my mummy.

It was so cheap, it's not cool.

It's her birthday tomorrow O:

And sunday it's Mothers Day!!!

Hm... I, don't know?

I think maybe lunch on Monday...

Cookie and a soft pretzel?

But today is Papa John's for lunch! O;

We only get it like, once every two months.

It kicks the crap out of the school's fail pizza.

So in about... two hours or so, pizza for lunch. :]

Mazeay - Oh my God! I read your post wayy above about Dairy Queen, and now I want some so baddd! ;~;

Michelle - Hahah, I'm saving up for a shopping spree right now - planning on going up to the Outlets with my friend at the end of May! ;D

Diva - I wanna see your dress, dear. <3

New scrub pants for school. The ones they give you are horrible. They're too tight in the thighs, but too loose on the waist so no matter how much you tighten them, they always fall down when you sit.

Naruto volume 40. Someone stole it from me, found out Wal-Mart carries the series :)
Also... hm... Hot fries. I don't buy a lot of stuff, if I do, it's stuff I don't really need, more what I want xD

I got a 20 from my dad too. Keeping that in my Naruto Wii case for now. Going to spend that at Universal studios in May!
I'm going to Universal tomorrow for the eighth grade class trip and I heard that a whole bunch of other eighth grades from other schools around Florida are gonna be there.

O:

4 Sour Powers and my lunch. A salad with chedder cheese and lettuce and chicken. o:<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back