What did you get in the post today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF, what is the Meloditchi thing that looks like a tag? I always wonder when I see those.

ichiro, I thought the blue was green.... Humm. Pastel blue then? Or a tad darker?
You're right! It is pastel blue... that's why it's sooooo light. Maybe even lighter than sky blue. I think all P's are in pastel colours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue osutchi tama + case :D

Now I'm just waiting for the mesu counterpart and the batteries... :lol:

Green P's came in a moment ago. :D

DSC_1024.jpg

I'm not expecting this to arrive until next week but here it is! :D

Now I'll take side-by-side pictures and see how a 3-way connection works :)

I love the green one, it's still pastel but the colour isn't as pale as the blue one.

my v5! they sent me the wrong one so i had to wait forever to get this precious one!

tumblr_mf3iw0CJe01rhvvveo1_500.jpg

This new 5.5 ! So happy ! I enjoy it alot ^^

Well my 2 bracelets just came in!! Hopefully the next thing to come in will be my big package or my ear cuff... God I am addicted to ordering junk & tracking

My tamawalkie came in the mail a couple of days ago! Finally!... Just in time for me to be too sick to go work out with it. Tamawalkies aren't much fun if you cant rack up any steps with them! *SIGH* Fingers crossed that I feel better soon! And that my id L gets here soon! :wub:

Not today, but most recently:

IMG_5703-Copy_zps96cfa441.jpg

Just received my purple and white P's to join my blue one

IMG_5862_zpsba0e02bb.jpg

Circus and Royal Piercings to join my Love-Melody Piercing

IMG_5863_zps4d1500ff.jpg
IMG_5864_zps144cf165.jpg

As well as these guys

Got this one a while back but haven't posted about it yet. This one is from graficks. :)

IMG_5118.jpg

I've had other updates to my collection as well, but these are the highlights. I will post an updated collection picture next chance I get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back