What did you get in the post today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ omg that's so cool

I got my tamagotchi nano, navy style today :) i love the blue !!!

So excited! Today my Nano finally arrived in the mail! It got here amazingly quick all things considered, but I still am always impatient. xD

Here's the cute little guy.

nano_zpse221438c.jpg

And here it is with my slowly growing collection... it's so tiny!

tama%20collection_zps401e4aae.jpg

Now I just have to stay patient a week or two for my Angelgotchi to get here.

I got my V1 in the mail yesterday, and hid it in my closet afterwards. It's for collecting not playing :)

:)This is my first post here so... Hi ^_^

heres what came today :) ! my uratama ^_^

The packaging wasnt in great condition but they are quite old :)

Untitled by chelbobalopolus, on Flickr

The back :)

A Little fuzzy but here it is next to my well loved v4.5

Did you get it off ebay? Saw one for sale for $36.99 + 6.99 shipping and debating it but it is overseas. How long did it take to get yours.

My brand new Angelgotchi came today, and I've went from on cloud nine to the depths of stress and despair with the thing but I really hope that all will be well soon and that I haven't "screwed it up" (pun intended) too badly to be able to play it.

Waiting on mah Tama ID L (english) still ;.; and semi stalking the post lady....

cargo+ship+Rena.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My diploma: Bachelor of Science, Nursing. Even though I already have my RN license, it was still very nice to see. :)

Yesterday a package arrived and it was a Scooby Doo Goo Crew Mystery Machine that came with a Shaggy action figure and a barrel of goo. o________o

Woah, Britt, that's pretty!! I've honestly never seen that design before :3 Where's it from?

Woah, Britt, that's pretty!! I've honestly never seen that design before :3 Where's it from?
There were some special edition P2s that came out (9 of them I think?) that each had a design to portray a different country (for example, Australia's had koalas, and there is also a turtle one but I forgot which country it was supposed to be for)

Mine is the New Zealand one. I'm not sure on when, where or why they came out, but I know that they come in English, idk if they also come in any other languages though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back