What did you get in the post today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this in the mail a week or so ago, but n e who here is the entama and hanerutchi 1 i got..
20120522_212429.jpg
i got a good deal from a really nice seller in japan :) . And this tamagotchi plush i didnt get in the mail, but i thaught id include it cause i baught it at an unusual place for $1.41 (at a thrift store).
20120522_204327.jpg
There you can see the thrift store tag on his head,
20120522_212540.jpg
and i was surprised it still had its tamagotchi tag. (I thaught it was a cool find!! :D )

This:

20120604592.jpg

I can now finally unlock the Tamatomos that are only obtainable through connecting! :D

I got my two tama-go figures in the mail.. now im just missing 4 of them, yay! Ive decided to collect them all cause i enjoy the tama-go so much. I used to hate it, but now that ive given it a chance and played with the figures...its one of my favorite pets.
20120614_230431.jpg

"Biology for Dummies"

"Chemistry for Dummies"

"The Count of Monte Christo"

"The Great Gatsby"

Yup....my dad is preparing me for high school. And he's making up tests for me.....

I'm going to a school where the tuition is 20k, so we have to make sure we're not wasting money if I'm just gonna fail.

That's why I have no time for my Tamagotchis, even in the summer.....

Tamagotchi V4.5 and this is the one:
IMG_0728.jpg

The color is so beautiful, I absolutely love it :)

I was still in bed when the mailman rang my doorbell, but I was so happy to see him, when I saw that he had a package for me ^-^

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:

IMG_0737.jpg

i got these today! so cuteeee : D

violetchi was free, yippee!

ehhee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The mailman is my best friend for today. He's got two packages for me :D

DSC_0761.jpg

I got the P1 from Jason while the +Color is someone from eBay, and the seller included two packs of Japanese candy and a small thank-you letter :)

Still waiting on my Tama-Go . In 7-20 business days it should be here. I'm so impatient! My brother got a my little pony poster last week though if that counts lol!

The day before yesterday I got my Tamagotchi stuff from CD Japan! It was supposed to come on my birthday, but oh well.

I got some adorable pencil topper figurines, a manga, some Tamamori stickers, a Tamamo letter set, and a Happy Happy Harmony CD! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back