What did you get in the post today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today the post surprised me with two packages! I got the Tamagotchi Connection Celebrity I won on Ebay and Princess Spacy arrived as well. Double yay! I feel like keeping them in their packages for a while. They're pretty to look at. :)

celebrityspacy.jpg

I take it that Familitchi Celebrity is kinda a rare find? This was the first one I saw on ebay that was NIP. My winning bid was $36, I'm wondering if that was a good price or not? :huh: Regardless of how much it was I don't regret my purchase. :ichigotchi:
The familitchi is rarer now. And you got a really nice shell design. So you did good. I really enjoy my v5's even though other ppl dont.

Yesterday I got the elusive DINOSAUR JACKET!!

(If you haven't experienced the awesomness, click here)

Sadly it was too small (Mega facepalm) so we had to send it back, but we ordered a bigger size! Yippeeeeeeee!

Oh man, I got back to school yesterday from visiting home over spring break and found a WHOLE BUNCH of packages waiting for me! I got:

- A yellow Tamagotchi Angel

- Pink Tamagotchi ID L

- A V3

- A Digimon V-pet v1

And then today I got:

- A digimon pendulum cycle v8

- A season 1 digivice v1

- A digimon v-pet v4

I'm rolling around in virtual pets!!! AHHH!

(Disclaimer: Kids, don't be irresponsible with your money like I am)

Yesterday I got the elusive DINOSAUR JACKET!!

(If you haven't experienced the awesomness, click here)

Sadly it was too small (Mega facepalm) so we had to send it back, but we ordered a bigger size! Yippeeeeeeee!
Seriously hate you for posting this site. Now I want every friggin sweatshirt on there....

once i sell my tokidoki stuff and my blue IDL I'm soooo getting one...or two!

Thanks for sharing that!

I know, their stuff is sooooo cute~

I got my real jacket yesterday, the one that fits! I'm so in love. <3

I recently got my first P2 (camouflage design), V3 (pink ribbon design) and a pink Tama Profy :p .....Then my Princess Spacey should arrive late next week, I can't wait!!

Yay i got my two "v2"s off ebay today... lol its in " " cause i thaught they were two v2s, but its actually ONE v2 and ONE v1. :( Hmmmm owell..i dont have a v1 so its cool. (LOL im prolly just going to scower ebay some more and find me another v2)
20120413_233750.jpg

Yay i got my two "v2"s off ebay today... lol its in " " cause i thaught they were two v2s, but its actually ONE v2 and ONE v1. :( Hmmmm owell..i dont have a v1 so its cool. (LOL im prolly just going to scower ebay some more and find me another v2)
20120413_233750.jpg
I have that same V2 shell design. I like the colors of your V1 though. My V1 is pink with hearts, so my V1 and V2 are sorta like a pair ^_^ . Good luck getting a second V2. :)

I got my tamagotchi morino today and my keitai akai. Yay, it was a good day for mail!!
20120424_005314.jpg
20120424_005859.jpg
20120424_005709.jpg
And the morinos in really good condition. It seems theres no scratches on it, but the keitai has scratches...its ok i really like it! :D I hope ppl start posting in here again!!

My official Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International letter. I'm being inducted into my university's chapter this Saturday. Yet another exciting step in my budding nursing career. :)

Received my TMGC strap from HLJ.com!

I purchased it before getting my iD L.

Its so cute! But I used it on my cell phone instead.

b6ys5l.jpg

21eorc6.jpg

^ I NEED THAT

I got a Himespetchi letter-writing set thingie with a notebook-folder thingamabob and stickers and writing stuff. You can also make origami Tamas! I'll post a pic someday. So cute. ♥

I also got a Melodytchi TamaTomo pouch, and a Passion Fruit Nano.

Next I will order a microscope so I can actually SEE the Nano.

It's my11th birthday so I got a pink 15th anni. iD L (WHICH WITHIN TEN HOURS GOT RUINED WITH NAIL POLISH :angry: ) and a giant Mametchi plush made by my mom. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back