What......disco?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggghhhhh!!!! My Tamagotchi is sitting down with it's back to me watching fireworks!!!!
Thats super!!!!try connectinng it when it does that,it might do what mine did. :rolleyes: :ph34r:

Hey how do you connect with yourself in a mirror? How far away from it do you have to be? I tried with it like a few centimetres (less than an inch) away and with it touching and neither worked ;) .
UHHHHH....READ THE FIRST POST I POSTED IN THIS TOPIC IT WILL TELL YOU HOW TO CONNECT WITH OTHER STUFF. :eek: ;)

Hey how do you connect with yourself in a mirror? How far away from it do you have to be? I tried with it like a few centimetres (less than an inch) away and with it touching and neither worked ;) .
UHHHHH....READ THE FIRST POST I POSTED IN THIS TOPIC IT WILL TELL YOU HOW TO CONNECT WITH OTHER STUFF. :eek: ;)

:pochitchi: :mametchi: Actually,it just connected wiv itself or annuver that just did da same!!no special equiptment!!! :mimitchi: and 2 everyone thats saying 'mine dances all the time,its normal...' does yorz dance wiv a nuvver tama?like a disco? :rolleyes: :D :D :D :p :p :D :gozarutchi:
Hmm, well thats pretty much impossible so either youre making it up, or theres some Infra red equipment near you that you dont know about.

And why do you keep calling it a disco????

Hmm, well thats pretty much impossible so either youre making it up, or theres some Infra red equipment near you that you dont know about.
And why do you keep calling it a disco????
Oh thanx :) ;) ;) so im makinin it up?!?!?!?!like id ever lie??!!??and wen i say a disco,there dancin!!!

Hey you didn't say how to connect in a mirror you just said you have to be near a connecting IR device or whatever. :D . So how do you connect with amirror and doesn't a walky talky have an arial not an infrared port? ;)

No one's told me how do you connect with yourself and in a mirror you just said you have to be next to an IR device or next to a mirror but not how far or anything. :unsure:

I've tried to connect with a mirror it doesn't seem to work

arrrggh!!!everyonez saying you cant connect wiv yourself!!!!but i did!!!!MI TAMA might hav been celabratin somtin tohough,but haz your tama danced wiv an uver???????pleez sumone say yes!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back