What......disco?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know!!! :furawatchi: :p :furawatchi: :furawatchi: yawn!!can sumone close this!! :furawatchi: <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
With yourself? Yeah right what does that even mean?

Also please dont use that much netslang i can bearly understand you!

Siz :marumimitchi:

You can't connect with yourself but maybe you like tryed to connect..failed and it found the connection far away and you thought it connected with you...

Siz :pochitchi:

well when i tried it didnt work do u go on v2 or v1 and game or present mine didnt work does it only work sometimes xxx louise :hitodetchi: :marumimitchi: :kuribotchi:

well when i tried it didnt work do u go on v2 or v1 and game or present mine didnt work does it only work sometimes xxx louise <_< :furawatchi: :rolleyes:
on neither,oh i dont know!!!it just connected!!!i was fiddling around!!!

Hey do you guys reckon it was just coincidence or can you deliberately make your tama dance with another one. Lol the mirror thing is still refusing to work for me :furawatchi: .

if yer tamagotchi coneected wit itself i want proof. give me a vid or pic wit it. thanks.

sgquirrel tactics #1:push off a tree to hop a tall fence

if yer tamagotchi coneected wit itself i want proof. give me a vid or pic wit it. thanks.sgquirrel tactics #1:push off a tree to hop a tall fence
thatz mean!well,sort ov,i meen tamaholicz tama might of changed by now so how cood she take a photo ov herself?wait,

tamaholicz tama had 2 ov changedby now,itz over,3 weekz!!!

Hey do you guys reckon it was just coincidence or can you deliberately make your tama dance with another one. Lol the mirror thing is still refusing to work for me :eek: .
yeah,now im starting 2 think it waz just a coinciedence,and still the mirror thing iz NOT working!!!

thatz mean!well,sort ov,i meen tamaholicz tama might of changed by now so how cood she take a photo ov herself?wait,tamaholicz tama had 2 ov changedby now,itz over,3 weekz!!!
thankz tamazrock!!!and yeh,mi tama haz changed,itz now a :eek: with a baby!and i wood ov vidieoed it if id thought ov it!!

yeah that is wierd but once my tama connected with my friends brain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back